Toru

"y/n". iwaizumis voice chimed repeatedly as i felt my eyes start to open on their own.
"i don't want to wake up yet". i complained sleepily as no other thought filled my head, but to continue to rest in his bed.

"it's time for your workout already, you made me late for work". he said back.
"well- if i'm the client then it really doesn't matter". i replied.

"stop being lazy". he argued as i felt the warm blanket suddenly being dragged off of me.
he dropped it onto the floor and i sat up aggressively.
"you keep me up late- and then expect me to work out"?! i asked rubbing my eyes.
"um. you're the one who wanted a round two, remember"? he rebuttled as i squinted at him.

i picked up a pillow and attempted to throw it at him but he dodged it easily and threw it right back at my face. "FINE"! i said, giving up and rolling out of bed.
/////////////////////////////

by the time we had reached the studio i was already dreading the workout to come.

"i really don't wanna do this"- i sighed as we walked in the door. "i'd never let a client give up so easily". iwaizumi said back.
"oh- so i'm only a client"? i asked jokingly.
"well, you're a speacial one". he followed.

"Alright let's start with a stretch". Iwaizumi said clasping his hands together .
"Uhhhh"- i groaned as I got on the floor next to him.

He touched his toes and looked at me expecting to do the same.
"I'm too sore". I said laying flat on the yoga mat.

He seemed to turn red when I said that.
"What are you so flattered for"? I questioned.
"You're sore huh"? He smiled.
"Oh shut up- you could barely talk when you had me on top of you". I replied with a smirk.

"Wow- tsk- tsk- tsk". A voice said suddenly from over behind the counter.
Me and iwaizumi both snapped our heads back to see a boy standing behind it.

He was tall and had chocolate colored hair.
"Why are you here toru"? Iwaizumi asked the boy.
Toru? Who the hell is he?

"So I ask you to run my studio with me and you sleep with the clients"? He laughed.
I hit iwaizumis arm upset that this guy now knew what we did. How did we not notice him when we came in?

"Shut up- like you didn't sleep with that milf a couple weeks ago". Iwaizumi replied to him.
Toru laughed.
"Maaan- she wouldn't leave me alone about it. I HAD to".

"You're interrupting her workout". Iwaizumi said now looking back to me.
"Uh- you're not even stretching". He followed.
"I- did it when you were looking away". I lied.

"Fine. If you don't wanna properly stretch before the session then be my guest".

I crossed my arms. "Alright". I remarked back careless of his warning. I didn't even have an interest in yoga in the first place, my counselor is crazy to think this would help me grieve. Butttt- I did get something out of it. Which is the only reason I had stayed past day one.

"Please please, return to business. I'll just be in the back room going through your mini fridge". Toru chimed as iwaizumi shot a glare at him.
But the boy had already disappeared into the back.

One thing I noticed was that... that toru guy had a tattoo on his arm. It was so small it could almost look like a mole from way over here.
But when i was sleeping with iwaizumi I saw the same thing on his arm.

I mean he did call that guy his bestfriend the other day. So maybe it's a symbol of their friendship.

What if it's some cult symbol. That would be the most fucked up thing huh.
:::::/(^○^)////////////////////////

After my session, me and iwaizumi both agreed that we were really hungry.
Unfortunately for him it seems, his friend toru said he would 'love to join us'.
So it looks like we would be having lunch together.

During the car ride, toru made me sit in the backseat even after iwaizumi said to ignore him.
It was fine, it didn't really matter to me.
Plus I didn't want that guy looking at the back of my head.

"Where are we eating"? I asked.
"A place". Iwaizumi responded.
I hit the back of his seat. "Don't treat me like a child because I'm back here". I chimed.

"Yes. You're sooo grown". He replied.

Oaktree— is everyone so proud of me 😈 I updated a few of my books a couple times. Which means I'm on my writer grind again.