Consolation

I sat on iwaizumis couch, as he wrapped a big blanket around my shoulders. He helped me sip on hot tea, as my shaking hands didn't allow me to hold my own cup.

My hair was wet, as I was fresh out the shower.
I remember the way oikawas blood looked running off my hands and down the drain.

My anxiety was through the roof, and I was still unsure of what had happened. And if I was in danger.

"Y/n...I'm sorry". Iwaizumi started to speak.
Oikawa sat on the couch next to me, leaning back and looking disconnected from reality.
He was scared earlier too, this is the quietest he's been.

"Why... would you put me in that situation". I responded without letting him speak.
"I didn't mean to"- he replied.
"Well you did. And you knew the type of company you kept". I explained.
My frustration and fear was causing me to mentally shut down.

"I didn't know tao would show up at ketsueki. I thought it was safe there". He explained.
"Bull shit! I didn't sign up to be a part of your mob or anything, what the fuck is wrong with you"? I asked.

"What was I supposed to do? Leave you behind"?! He asked upset. "NOT TAKE ME AT ALL"! I rebuttled.
He put his hand to his face and rubbed it.

"Maybe you should go rest". He stated.
"Maybe I should leave". I replied almost standing up before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

My eyes were wide.
I was terrified. And I didn't trust him anymore.
Not that we had gotten SUPER close, but I atleast thought he was normal.

"If you leave. They might find you". He stated.
Could they really? That's what I was afraid of.
Or was he manipulating me into staying?
Was he the bad guy?
Or the good guy?
I couldn't tell.

"Let her go- I'm tired of her whining". Oikawa finally spoke from beside me.
"Go get in my bed". Iwaizumi commanded as my eyes filled with tears.
"No need to cry. I'll explain in the morning". He told me as I helplessly turned away and started walking to his room, with the blanket dragging on the floor.

Damn it.

I reached his room and climbed into his bed.
The comfort that it gave me the other night was no longer there. It was soft before, now it's as firm as a marble slab.
My body is tense.
And I'm cold even with the blanket.
I was petrified thinking I might die a few hours ago.
And now I'm supposed to sleep?

I eyed the bed-side clock and read 11:30
I suppose sometime after that I drifted off.
Because the next time I opened my eyes, iwaizumi was next to me, holding me in his arms and sleeping peacefully.

I wanted to move away- but this warm feeling he surrounded me with was a much needed comfort.
Finally I felt a little calmer.
The clock now read 1:04 am.
And even though I was tired, my mind was racing.

I had a short dream about what had happened.
It kept replaying in my head.
So the only think to make it stop- was to fall back asleep.

I hope I wake up in the morning.
/////////////////////////////////

"Ah man"! My eyes shot open and I popped up out of my sleep, seeing that iwaizumi was gone and it was morning already.

I heard voices from outside his room, in the living room and I was sure it wasn't him or oikawa.
I think oikawa slept here last night though.

Now I was hearing laughter. It sounded like about 4 different people. Probably the men from before.
Kang, dice and ushijima.

I put my feet on the floor and rubbed my head.
My heart wasn't racing anymore and it was a relief.
I noticed on the end of the bed was a pair of iwaizumis black shorts, and a black shirt.

I know he had placed them there for me, because they were right at my feet.

I had went to sleep in one of his t-shirts.
But I guess he didn't want me in only panties around his guest.

I slipped the clothes on quickly, hoping no one walked in while I was changing.
The oversized fit made me feel foolish.
But I know boys like these things.
The look of a girl who can't do anything but be frail and helpless. Why does that turn them on?

I put my hair up and glanced at myself in his bathroom mirror. I look tired.

Before I opened his room door I exhaled, I don't know if I'm ready to face those men again.
I feel so judged and belittled around them.

I opened the door and walked out slowly to see the exact people I had imagined, all sitting around iwaizumis table having drinks and talking.

They seemed too happy considering last nights events.

"Well goodmorning sunshine". Dice said to me, causing everyone to turn in my direction.
"Are those your clothes"?  Ushijima asked out loud to iwaizumi.
He nodded in response and the group smiled at my presence.

"Ugh- why do girls steal boys clothes"? Oikawa wondered making me glare.
"I didn't... iwaizumi put them out himself". I Said.

"Mm- aren't you so kind". Oikawa laughed at his friend as the table erupted into laughter with him.

"Come sit". Iwaizumi smiled and pulled out the last empty chair beside him, between himself and dice.

"You- feeling any better"? Iwaizumi asked me as the table looked on in response

I came to take my seat.
I know it's stupid. But I didn't want to come off as weak or a crybaby around these guys.
It was intimidating enough to be the only girl.
Let only be out of the loop of everything.

"I'm fine". I mumbled as iwaizumi threw an arm around me. "See- I told you guys she's a champ". He grinned.

"Is that so"? Dice asked looking at me.
I looked him in the eyes for a quick second, and my stomach turned so I averted my gaze.

"Good for her". He smirked showing his sharp teeth.
I caught a look at his tongue piercing.
Wow.
That's a bonus to the hot factor.