01

・゜-: ✧ :---: ✧ :-゜・.

.・゜-: ✧ :---: ✧ :-゜・.

"Blob blob blob" the blonde boy muttered under his breath, staring at the taiyaki in his hand.

His eyes were emotionless, hollow and dark. The blank look on his face might have scared the shit out of anyone who knew who this blonde guy actually was.

Leader of The Tokyo Manji Gang.

Sano manjiro, known as The invincible Mikey.

Sometimes Mikey wondered how would life be if Shinichiro, his older brother never died, if Baji his childhood friend never died.

Would he have such an expression on his face then?

He didn't regret creating Toman. What he regretted was, he couldn't protect the ones he loved.

That day,

If he never went to fight with Valhalla. Never agreed to do the conflict. If he could stop Kazutora that night, to stop him from killing his older brother. Would things be different right now?

He had passed the message to Kazutora through Draken that he forgave him and he is always a member of Toman. Because he knew Baji died cause he wanted them to be not enemies.

Baji treasured them.

So does Mikey but... At what cost?

He stared at the cake in his hand for a few minutes. Remembering all the memories of his childhood where Baji was still alive and happy with them.

He wasn't the one who created Toman.

It was Keisuke Baji.

So mean of you Baji...you left Toman...the Toman you created. Mikey thought to himself, clutching the taiyaki in his hands.

The strong grip made the cake crumble down and drop in the river below his feet.

Mikey lowers his head, looking at his own reflection along with the crumbles of the taiyaki in the water that was few feet below. The sudden urge to drown in the deepwater engulfs his mind.

He was about to meet Emma but here he was, thinking about drowning. The thought of drowning and never waking up although did make him greedy.

But the picture of his friends, Toman members flashes through his eyes. Making him raise his head a bit, tilting his head he sighed.

What was I about to do-

"OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mikey was yanked back by someone's hand wrapping around his torso as the person pulls him down the railing, making him fall on the hard surface with the person who jerked him back.

"What the-" the blonde knits his eyebrows together in anger as he looked behind at the person who fell beside him.

He paused in his place as his eyes fell on the person.