21

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

"what the actual fuck?" the first thing you let out once sanzu spoke his reasons out, for why he was standing in front of you.

after you kissed mikey bye, the male left for his trip and after a few minutes entered the pink mullet with a blank look on his face.

"you heard me loud and clear, stop doing unnecessary drama" he rolled his eyes, already wanting to leave.

"how can YOU be my bodyguard? I fucking hate you man" you placed your hands on your hips after standing up from the couch.

"feelings are mutual but boss's order so here I am, on your service ma'am" he sneered the last word, to let you know how much he was hating this as well.

"get out" you sighed, rubbing your forehead between your fingers.

"huh?" he arched his brow, a vein popping on his face.

"I said get out sanzu" you raised your head and blinked your eyes at him, anger seen through.

"oh this is gonna be a pain in the ass huh" he mumbled to himself as he stood upright, looking straight into your angered eyes.

"I thought you cared for all of us bonten members? is that how you show your care miss y/n?"

"that's a different topic. don't act so immature" you grimaced, walking closer to the male.

"two faced bitch" he muttered under his breath, not caring if you heard him or not.

"can you repeat what you said?" you smiled, your nails digging in your fist.

you were already in a bad mood after mikey left, you didn't know how to describe it. without the silver haired male you felt... empty. and sanzu just had to barge at such an inconvenient time. so it was natural for you to lose temper– sanzu never failed to get on your nerves after all.

"stop wasting my time. you have to take your medicine right now, there are some appointm–"

"I asked what the fuck you mumbled right now?"

"you know what? fuck you, go to hell for all that I care" the pink haired male grumbled, turning around ready to leave.

however he couldn't as you dashed towards him before pressing your gun against the back of his head. sanzu rolled his eyes at your childishness.

"I asked you something you bastard"

"I called you two faced bitch, happy?"

"you–" pressing the gun hard on the spot you snarled but before you could burst out, the male grabbed your hand and spun you around, slamming you against the wall.