10

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The next few days or to say at least one month went smoothly. Days spent in Toman wasn't half bad, heck it was fun as hell.

You had the power to make any middle schooler lower their gaze and the low thugs to give you respect. As if, they were on guard around you. Like they wanted to avoid being involved with you anyhow.

That was a bit odd. Were you acting like your cousin Baji or something? You couldn't be that ruthless and violent. The biggest violation you did in the last few days was probably breaking a second year's leg, nose and kicking him in the balls, which you might think did the ultimate damage. But he was groping your ass so this wasn't much right?

At least compared to Mikey or Draken.

Damn those boys couldn't stop their hands or legs from being slammed on the opponent. Surely you weren't influenced by them, not at all.

And in these past days, Mikey seemed to grow even more on you. More than you thought he will.

You both practically saw each other every freaking day. Some day he would be waiting outside your school to pick you up or some day come to pick you up for the Toman meetings or just randomly drop by your place or call you to drop by.

Maybe he took a small liking to you?

As a best friend that you thought. Because the way he acted didn't show he romantically had any feelings. He was constantly calling you his good friend and how he enjoys your company, telling you that you acted like a clown.

And you couldn't deny, his company wasn't bad either. In fact it was pretty good. He ought to make you feel safe nowadays unlike how he acted that night.

He kept his distance, gave you more space to speak and avoided any subject that might make you uncomfortable or awkward.

You often wondered, was he trying his best to not screw it up? but that couldn't be the case right?

He's Sano Manjiro, the leader of Toman. He had no reason to be so cautious around you cause even if he did hurt you or made you uncomfortable, what will go wrong? It's not like he's dying for you, right?

"Y/N~" a deep voice boomed behind you resulting you to turn around with the bag of snacks you brought from the convenience store just now.

"Hanma, hey man!" You smiled and fist-bumped the said man who also had a flashy smile on his lips.

Yes, in these past few days a lot changed. You became acquainted with a nice guy named Suji Hanma. It was perhaps the second meeting for you in Toman when Hanma approached you and had a casual talk of how he liked that there are females joining gangs now. His way of talking was alluring and attractive honestly, so you kept the conversation going until Mikey came and told you he'll drop you off again.