15

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Sanzu, haven't fap in awhile or what?" Rindou teased the pink haired male who was leaning against the wall, a bat in his hands. He was practically zoning out while beating a random guy up.

That's not such a sanzu thing.

But what he could do? The events of last night just couldn't leave his messed up mind. The way he forced that kiss, how you struggled against him but still maintained your bitchy attitude. Oh and the way you stepped on him and spat on him.

No wonder sanzu is a masochist. Whatever you did to him, he liked it so fucking much. And of course he hated himself for liking it.

There's no way he would fall for you just because you dominated him, right?

"shut the fuck up rin" Sanzu raised his bat and slammed it on the laying in pain man's back resulting him to scream again.

"Why are you daydreaming then?" Ran asked, his eyes on his phone.

"You notice a lot for someone who's watching porn in broad daylight" Sanzu scowled.

"I multi-task sometimes" Ran smirked, lowering his phone volume.

"Just use earphones or something big bro. That dude probably is getting hard from these cheap moans" Rindou chuckled.

"Is that true?" Sanzu poked the writhing in pain man's crotch with the bat's tip.

"P-please let me go..." The poor man begged that only tempted Sanzu to beat the shit outta him.

"Should have thought it through before messing with boss" Sanzu kneeled and grabbed the man's chin, getting blood on his hands. "No one gets to insult my boss" he breathed out on the man's beaten up face making him widen his eyes from fear.

"What's going on here?" Sanzu raised his head to see Mikey walking in, a tayaki in his hands.

Ran and Rindou stood up properly, facing their boss now. The low moans still boomed in from Ran's phone.

"Shut that porn stupid" Rindou whisper yelled at his big brother.

"Oops yeah"

On the other hand, seeing the silver haired guy, sanzu's eyes lit up as he stood up. "Nothing much boss. You needed something?"

"Hmm? Nope" Mikey munched on his cake as his eyes fell on the man laying on the floor.

If it was the old Mikey, he might have asked what did the guy on the floor did wrong to be beaten up so badly. But now, Mikey probably didn't give two fucks as his eyes swiftly moved to the haitani brothers then at Sanzu again.

"On a second thought, I do want something" Mikey swallowed the last bit of the cake. "Sanzu, come to my office" with that he walked out, leaving sanzu in utter nervousness.