08

.
.
.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Y/N, you're dozing off again. Seriously what's wrong?" The orange haired girl huffed, sitting in front of your seat while staring at you, worried.

"I didn't get enough sleep I guess... Don't worry Hina" you slightly smiled to which Hinata didn't buy but decided not to question further since you looked uncomfortable.

It wasn't a lie though. You really couldn't get sleep last night. How could you? The blonde who just recently became your friend did some weird and out of limit stuffs, telling it was a test.

You couldn't entirely believe him but again why would he do all of that without a reason? Maybe you were thinking too much but as a test, he doubtless, crossed his limits. But it was Sano Manjiro. He probably didn't think about how you would feel.

Maybe I'm being too sensitive... I'm joining a gang... Of course things will get rough here and there. I should get used to it. You tried to convince yourself as a sigh left your lips.

"Y/N, are you really sure of joining Toman?" Hina asked, snapping you out of your train of thoughts.

"Yeah, it sounds interesting doesn't it?" You grinned and the orange haired girl sighed.

"Will you be okay?"

"Hina, don't worry about me. I can protect myself plus the guys in Toman are nice"

"I know but still-"

"I'll beat up anyone's ass who troubles me or takemitchi, there I promise" you winked at the orange haired girl who smiled at your words.

"Takemitchi will be offended if he heard you" Hina giggled.

"But someone's gotta protect our crybaby hero" you chuckled with her.

However, if you had to be honest, you were nervous and excited both. Tonight in Toman's meeting, Mikey is gonna announce you as a Toman member.

If only you knew... Things were about to get messy right from here.