04

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You hesitated at first but subsequently stepped inside. Your eyes wandered around, a bit of nervousness conceivably seen in your eyes.

Though Mikey did not care. He was already in the kitchen, likely finding something for you two to eat.

"Y/N, go sit in the left room" he shouted from the kitchen until some loud noises were heard. Probably a few utensils fell on his head as he let out a small groan.

You surpassed the giggle and stepped inside figuring it was the living room. promptly moving your eyes around the space, your eyes fell on a certain thing standing on the table at the corner.

It was a photo frame.

You stood in front of the photo, observing it was a photo of a small Mikey with other two people. One was a small blonde girl and the other a black haired boy looking a lot older than them.

You were gonna take the frame in your hands but before you could do that, the sliding door opens, revealing a Mikey holding a tray of snacks and juice.

The male's eyes fell on the photo and then at you, eyeing you absently for a few seconds he sat down and put the tray on the table.

"Come sit," he said or precisely ordered. You jolted and sat down right away.

Something about his tone always screamed danger and dominance.

Though you did not like people commanding you around, you would actually beat them up if they even raise their tone at you but Mikey wasn't the person you should mess around with.

You'll be insane to do that.

You took the rice cracker in your hand before munching on it. Kind of feeling awkward since Mikey didn't talk further and kept looking at the photo.

"Y/N" you nearly choked from his sudden speaking.

"Y-yes?"

"I'm a bit possessive"

"Huh?" You were dumbfounded. What did the blonde mean by that?

"I was very attached to my older brother, Sinichiro. He was literally everything to me" he breathed out before laying down on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.

"He was so cool. Even though he could not fight, he was still the coolest to me. I looked up to him. He was my inspiration and strength." You solely listened, sensing the pain in his voice.

"Me, Emma and he was a happy family" he slightly smiled making you smile too.

"But then one night he was dead... He is gone suddenly" he said with a small chuckle, so deep that someone might take that chuckle as a sob of grief.

"It messed my mind. I thought I would go crazy" he paused as he glanced at you, who was staring at him sincerely. Both of your eyes met and you flinched, those eyes...