Chapter 4 ~ Laurent

They pulled up to this luxurious home. Everyone got out of the car. I hid behind a tree making sure nobody saw me.

"Wait," Edward said surprised.

It was Laurent.

He was inside the Cullens house next to Carlisle.

"He came to warn us about James," Carlisle told him.

"This is not my fight and I've grown tired of James' games, but he's got unparalleled senses absolutely lethal. I've never seen anyone like him in my 300 years. The woman, Victoria, don't underestimate her. As for Oriana, Victoria's sister, she doesn't like to drink human blood. She isn't one for the idea of it either." Laurent said as he left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody was talking anymore so I decided to loop around the house until I heard voices again.

"I've had to fight our kind before it's not easy-"

"But not impossible." Emmett said cutting off the other guys who seemed to have more knowledge than everyone on vampires. Especially hunting them.

"We'll tear 'em apart and burn their pieces. I've never thought about killing another creature. Not even a sophistic one like James." Carlisle said concerned.

"What if he kills one of us first?" A girl asked. I knew it wasn't Alice because she didn't have pixie like hair.

"That won't happen," Carlisle told her.

"I'll run Bella south, it'll keep the tracker away from you," Edward told Carlisle.

"No way, Edward. James knows you'll never leave Bella. He'll follow you," Carlisle told him.

"I'll go with Bella, Jasper and I will drive her South," Alice told them.

{So Jasper's gotta be the one with honey blonde hair a lot of knowledge.}

"I'll keep her safe Edward," Alice assured him.

"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" Edward said annoyed.

Alice nodded, "Yes"

She took Bella by her arm and led her into the car. 

"Rosalie, Esme, can you put these on so the tracker won't catch her scent," Edward said throwing these huge coats on them.

"Why? What is she to me?" Rosalie asked not caring at all.

"Rosalie, Bella's with Edward. She's part of this family now," Carlisle said to her trying to get her to put it on. "Protect our family." He said picking up the coat offering it to her.

She sternly looked at Edward, then picked up the coat walking to a car with Emmett following behind her.

Edward closed the car's trunk and walked over to Bella.

"Oh god...if anything happens I swear to god," Bella said nervously.

"Nothing's going to happen...there's 7 of us and 3 of them. When everything's done, I'm going to come back to get you." Edward assured her, not ready to let her go south.

"yea.." Bella whispered.

"Bella you are my life now..."  He caressed her cheek as the car started up.

He finally let go as he watched Alice and Jasper drive her south.

Again, let me know what you think, what you want to happen (I'll keep it in mind), and any errors I might have made.