Chapter 17 ~ Here comes Vivi

Oriana followed the figure. She knew who it was immediately. She head back to her house.

Within 30 seconds of being in the house Victoria came in through the window.

"Hello sister," she said as she hopped out of the window.

"Nice to see you again too," Oriana replied leaning against the wall.

"I see your Cullens are out of town."

"Thanks for the friendly reminder," Oriana said sarcastically.

"Since they aren't here what do you say about coming with me and we can....bond."

"You? Bonding? Haven't done that in a while," Oriana said.

"Yea well, I've been out. I've....changed so you might say."

"Key word: might. Listen Vi I don't have the same ways as you. I don't drink human blood,-"

"Alright then, let's put Bella in that situation. Do you still only drink animal blood?"

"Yes," she lied.

"No you don't, anyways that's not why I'm here. Come with me Ori, we can....hang out, we can...do whatever you want. When was the last time we did something us two, together."

"I don't know," Oriana said unsure.

"Face it, your Cullens aren't coming back."

"You never know they might," Oriana told her.

"You're the one who always wants to spend time together. Now I'm offering it to you and you're hesitating."

Oriana wasn't sure what to do. As much as she wanted to be with her sister, all she really wanted was for Alice to come back.

"Sure," she said moving her arms up and back to her sides.

"Great, let's get going c'mon," Victoria told her taking her hand and leading her through the window.