Chapter 11 ~ Victoria

"Oriana? You good?" Emmett asked her.

"Yea just that....mutt!?" She complained

"He's a wolf what can you do about it?" Rosalie told her.

Oriana takes a glimpse at the staircase and whiffed a strong but fatal perfume.

"I'm going to go get some fresh air real quick," Oriana told them then made her way up the stairs while everyone was busy.

"What'd you think about the party?" She asked.

"It's not bad...I see the human's still here?" Victoria pointed out.

"Yup, and I see you are still going after her." Oriana said.

"Who's side are you on anyway? You clearly didn't seem to get rid the girl. You didn't even go near her. You just watched it all happen. Didn't help James either. Where is he now huh? Gone. That's where he is, gone." Victoria said staring out the window at Edward dancing with Bella.

"Vivi, I couldn't-"

"Oh no, no you could've but you didn't. You like her blood don't you. That's why you didn't help nor fight. You knew, if you even touched...her blood you wouldn't have let her live." Victoria said cutting her off.

"No that's not it. I know he was your mate and you loved him but-"

"But what? Go on. I'm listening."

........

"Exactly nothing."

Victoria then tried to punch Oriana but she caught her fists and pulled them down.

"You always taught me how to fight. I never thought I'd be using it on you. Especially at a prom," Oriana told her blocking and dodging Victoria's moves.

Then Victoria finally kicked Oriana in the stomach sending her against the wall.

"I taught you how to fight, but I always knew it first," Victoria said opening a locker.

"Stay in here for a while. The Cullens will come looking for you anyway."

Oriana was knocked out not aware of what her sister had been doing.