Chapter 14 ~ New moon (beginning)

Today was Bella's birthday. Victoria was still going after Bella and wasn't happy about James being killed. Oriana tried as much as she could to get closer to Victoria, like they used to be. She missed having the fun, excited, adventurous sister. Oriana was happy she found other vegetarian vampires. Although Oriana got closer to the Cullens she still wasn't used to not having Victoria around to hunt with, or even be in the same house. Alice helped her feel happy when she wasn't or cheer her up in any way she could, Jasper helped too but mainly his pathokinesis did it for him.

Oriana was taking a walk through the neighborhood to get everything off her mind. 

"Oriana!" Alice called her name from her car with Jasper in the drivers seat.

"Oh, hey Alice," Oriana said smiling walking faster towards her.

"It's Bella's birthday and we want you to come to her party. If you're ok with it of course," Alice told her.

"Yea sure," she told Alice.

Alice led her to the car. Oriana sat in the backseat.

"I have multiple options of clothing for you to wear for the party. If you feel comfortable, it's completely optional." Alice said, Oriana could tell she was really passionate about this.

She didn't mind, she loved Alice's clothing style and wouldn't mind wearing something from her closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~At their house~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So we have this light blue dress that flows in back and you can wear it with a belt, but that's optional. There's also a casual white one. There's multiple purple ones, a black one, and a floral one. So take your pick!" Alice said with a smile putting her hands in front of her and going up on her toes then back down again.

"They're all beautiful, I'll wear the light blue one," Oriana said pointing to the dress.

"You can also put a jacket over if you'd like to. There's multiple of those too," Alice said opening another part of her closet.

"I'll use the jean one," Oriana told her.

Oriana put on the dress and put on the jacket fixing her hair.

"You look delightful," Alice said with a smile.

They walked downstairs and waited a bit until Edward brought Bella to the house.

Alice went to go get Bella and Edward and everyone was waiting for her to bring Bella and Edward into the living space.

Alice guided Bella down the stairs with Edward following.