Chapter 23 ~ At Bella's

"And the wolf got here first."

Oriana decided to let them have their moment and sat outside laying her back against a tree.

She took a peek through the window to see the wolf hugging Bella.

"Oh not this," she said putting her palm against her face.

Jake jumped out the window but before he did he saw Oriana against the tree.

"You have a visitor."

Then he ran off.

Oriana jumped in through the window.

"Hate to 'break an entry' but what did you do when you got home?" Oriana asked her crossing her arms.

"Uhm, I told my dad about the wolves attack."

"BELLA! What the h311 were you thinking!?"

"No, I didn't tell him about Laurent I told them that the wolves were after something I didn't say what."

"THATS NOT THE POINT! If your dad finds out ANYTHING about our kind, about the wolves, about anything that is supernatural."

"Bella," Oriana said putting her hands on Bella's shoulders, "Your dad and the rest of the police are after the missing people, the killings, everything suspicious. The wolves aren't always in wolf form, they're humans too."

"But I- "

"I'll let you get some sleep," Oriana said leaving the room through the window.

Bella looked down and thought about what Oriana had said to her.