1

July 27, 20**

The door opens seeing a man name Scott who has a dark look on his face.

He close the creaking door behind him, putting down his jacket on the hook.

He sat down with his phone, he checks if theres any notifications from his friends that live far away from his.

No notifications, his friends has a pretty busy life compare to his lonely life.

He sighed, he felt hunger. He stands up and goes to the kitchen

He looks through his refrigerator, and realized he got left over pizza.

He took it and closes it, he goes back to the living room, opens the tv. And watch his favorite show while eating pizza

While he was busy watching tv not making any attention on other things.

?!

He heard a crash, he sighed and so he puts down the pizza box, he stands up and goes to step on the stairs.

" ellie this is the fifth time you broke something this week! " he says stomping his foot.

He noticed it was on the room that he never cleaned before or touched before.

Weird, the door was open a peak, and ellie wasn't seen.

He walks over silently, taking a peak.

His eyes were started to widen, seeing a man carrying ellie like a baby.

Looks asleep, and yet the moon was shining on top of him through the window, Scott never felt this weird feelings before.

He snapped out of it and realized an intruder broke in to his house.

Although, he seem harmless.

He opens the door slowly, seeing him.

His clothes were a bit shredded but ellie look comfortable from his arms.

The man's eyes started to open slowly, the blue eyes he has,he lift his head seeing scott, the man gave scott a dead stare.

" what are you looking at? " the man questioned scott.

Scott flinch, he look at ellie started to touch the man's face.

" e-ellie! " scott stuttered, the man gave him a look.

" ellie? " the man told

" um.. yeah, that's her name. " scott muttered.

" I like calling her, shadow. " the man says putting a smile on his face.

It was a warm smile, scott sat down on the middle of the door way.

He still don't want to approach the man.

The silent has come, and yet none of them talk rather than ellie sleeping on the man's lap, while the man pets her gently.

Scott inhales and exhales silently and finally spoked.

" what are you doing here? You do know..  your trespassing right? " scott told

" this place is a great home. " the man replied

" your spare key has been seen by me. " the man added taking out the spare key on his pocket.

Scott's eyes widen he realized he shuffled the doormat before he left for a walk, the spare key must've been seen by a man.

" er.. but why did you let yourself in? " scott  told.

" I know it's a bad thing to do, but it was raining, not too heavily you know. " the man answered.

Scott sniffed smelling a weird scent but ignored it.

" I'm jimmy. " the man introduced himself.

" I'm scott " scott introduced himself aswell.

" I better get going, it's no longer raining. " jimmy stand up while carrying ellie

Jimmy walks towards to scott, scott stand up aswell. " here. " he said giving ellie who was still asleep.

The man was about to step down, scott looked down while carrying ellie.

" Wait! " scott yelled, jimmy stopped taking another step, he turns around seeing scott with a sincere face.

" stay. " scott spoked so sudden. Jimmy was confused.

" your drunk aren't you? " scott told with a serious face.

" I didn't drank that much. " jimmy groaned.

Scott raised his brow not believing it.

" but I'll take it I guess, I have no other options. " he told, half joke.

Scott chuckled a bit, he shown the guest room downstairs letting jimmy sleep.

Scott waves as in goodbye and close the door behind him.

After that he took the pizza box and put it back again in the fridge.

He felt regret of letting a stranger in here, but he is drunk.

Scott goes upstairs turning off all lights and finally goes to sleep on his bedroom.

He assumed the man name jimmy won't steal things, scott told himself that he should wake up early in the morning.