4

Scott walks in on his home, barely felt unusual, he sat down on his couch putting down his phone beside him.

waiting for a call or a message from a young man name Jimmy.

He sighs desperate, he look down on his feet, barely knew jimmy was really busy for something.

He slowly lay down on the couch, felt tired after having fun.

He slowly closed his eyes, and started to drift away.

-

The phone started to ring, he open his eyes, hearing his phone ringing.

He sat down seeing someone was calling, his eyes were bit of blurry. And yet, half asleep.

He swipe up and so answer it, " hello? " he groaned while his voice was rough

" scott! Where are you? " a man asked while he breathes heavily assuming he's running.

" home. " he answered while realizing jimmy called him in a late-night.

" why? " scott asked raising his brow, his tone wasn't in a sass way.

" look I'm sorry I didn't said good morning or called you something happened. " he answered while still running.

" where are you? " scott asked once again

" coming to your.. " he answered as he stop his sentence, a knock came on the door.

Scott payed attention on the door, he quickly stand up and walk towards to the door, opening it.

" house. " jimmy finished his sentence while holding his phone.

Scott widen his eyes, seeing jimmy was wearing hospital gown, a jacket, and seeing his hands were red from the coldness outside.

Scott sees Jimmy's eyes knowing something wasn't felt right, knowing.

He had something hiding for scott.

" jimmy.. " scott whispered Jimmy's name. While in pure shock.

" I'm sorry, I was just too exhausted this morning from my work.. and I fell unconscious, " jimmy explained looking down on his feet.

" jimmy you shouldn't had to come, it would be fine for me if you should had rest first than meeting me. " scott said putting his hands on Jimmy's cheek.

" I'm sorry. " scott apologized, giving a warm smile.

" why are you apologizing? I should be saying that. " jimmy told giving a chuckle at the end.

--

Scott was on his cold room, no messages and no calls to receive.

He knew his friends were busy today, and so is jimmy.

" ugh this isn't gonna end well precisely. " scott groaned. He flip himself on the bed, as he screamed on his pillow.

He stopped, he turn his head just staring at the pale teal wall blankly.

As then, he widen his eyes felt like he had an idea.

He stands up and so left his cold room, he stares at the ceiling seeing a small rope on it.

He tip toed trying to reach it, as then. He accidentally pull it revealing a stair coming down on it.

" ah! " he screamed from shock.

He knew the owner who live here years ago left things at the attic.

He gave a hint- smirk as he starts to step on the ladder going up in the attic.