3

And so, scott and jimmy had been evenly friends ever since. Scott and jimmy has been talking things like childhood phrases, funny things they both do and others.

Scott's boredom life turn into a no longer boredom life.

Jimmy always wait scott to wake up so he can talk with him.

Jimmy's voice was soothing on Scott's heart.

And as for Jimmy, he. Only think of him something else than a friend.

-

August 22, 20**

Scott woke up in a cold sunday morning, he look at his phone checking if Jimmy messaged him either be a ' good morning! ' or ' hi scott '

But no notification of jimmy.

Scott shrugged knowing jimmy might've been busy or has something to do for a day forgetting scott.

And so scott does his own usual routine, but only stops for a half minute to check his phone if there was a message or a call from Jimmy.

Still, no sign.

He sighed, thinking his busy for the day.

He finally finished his routine, he hold his phone and closes the bedroom door behind him.

He steps downstairs looking at his phone not even giving an attention on anything but just his phone.

One last step till his phone started to ring continously.

Scott looks if it was jimmy, but it's just a random number.

He raised his brow and so he answered, " hello? "

" hey scott! I got a new number and a new phone I was just testing so i called you for a chance " the woman mumbled through the phone, the voice was soft and gentle.

In realization the voice was niki, he smiled even though it wasn't Jimmy, he still like the company on his other friends.

" oh hey niki! " he greeted once again.

" hiiiiiiiiiii " she greeted aswell sounding happy.

" how's life going? " she asked, shrug her visible tone.

" oh it's doing great! " he answered, " I've been on a boredom life until Jimmy comes in and keeps me company ever since! " he added.

" I'm glad to hear that! I'm so happy person keeps you company, " she says " oh by the way scott, wanna hang out? " she added

" where are you? " he told putting on shoes.

" I'm at a pizza restaurant called Halo Restaurant with cara and Jack " she respond, hearing something scribbled through the phone.

" not even inviting minx? " he says half jokingly.

" she lives far away! " she chuckles.

" I'll be there! " he yelled opening the door infront of him and also closing the door behind him.

" bye! " she said hanging up.

Scott knew that he hasn't hidden the spare key yet.

He think of something and so he takes the frog figurine, putting the spare key down and placing the frog figurine on top of it.

He smiled and so he finally left, walking since the halo restaurant is not too far away.

--

He finally arrives seeing niki waving on her seat next to cara.

He enters the restaurant and greeted, " hi! "

" Ayeee! Scottish boy! " a British boy greeted making a hand gesture.

" hey Jack! " scott greeted, sitting down next to Jack.

" have yall eaten yet? " he asked

" nope we just came here let's order now shall we? " cara answered

They ordered their food and talk about what they should do for fun. Jack has made jokes for laughs, making everyone laugh.

Scott has forgotten about jimmy for the day and so he was invited to come with niki, jack and cara on the carnival.

Scott couldn't bare to say no so he nodded happily.

---

At the carnival 4:01pm

Scott and the others split up for fun. And so he team up with cara, while niki teams up with jack.

Scott was exhausted for having too much fun so he sat down at bench while the two plays a mini game for a stuff animal.

Scott grabbed his phone on his pocket checking his notification.

Sadly, no jimmy.

Cara looks at scott, he looks sincere lately.

She sats down next to scott, making him lift his head seeing her.

" what's up? " she told, putting an arm rest on scott.

" its nothing, really. " he answered putting back his phone from his pocket cara knew something was up.

" well clearly you were happy 2 seconds ago, so what's up about it? " she asked again, making a look on scott.

Scott breaths in and out deeply and finally spoked" I— " till he got cutoff from someone yelling.

" YOU AIN'T GETTING YOUR HANDS ON MY NEW VLOG GUN YOU AMERICAN! " the sound of a british man yelled.

" T-tommy not i-in public please. " a black and white mask guy said trying to come down his friend.

Cara sighs putting her arm away from scott.

She stands up and whispers " troublesome. " scott can hear her says it.

She walk towards to those people making scott realize its ranboo and tommy.

" welp that explains it.. " scott says making himself chuckle.

Niki sats down besides scott with a rainbow llama on her hand.

" what's with the scene? " she ask chuckling.

" oh nice llama " scott pointed out.

" BUT RANBOO ALMOST TOUCHED MY NEW— AWESOME, COOL, BRAND NEW VLOG GUN! " tommy complains, yelling it.

" i- I didn't even touched it! " ranboo denies tommy's complain.

" Boys! Behave yourselves! " cara Yelled, sounding like a mom between the two of them.

" I love the fact cara is being a mum to us " scott respond laughing, niki joins aswell from the laughs.

" cara looked sincere to you few seconds ago, what's up? " niki told.

Scott sighed and spoked about it " Its about a friend of mine, Jimmy. " niki raised her brow

" Jimmy? Who's that? " she says sounding confused.

" he's just a stranger at first but we became friends I guess. " scott answered fidgeting his fingers.

" say, that's how two roses met at first sight. " she respond, scott lift his head up seeing her smiling.

" what do, what do you mean? " scott gave her a look

" two roses, were just strangers at first sight. That's all I gotta say. " she left scott running towards to jack.

" Oh my god! You got the same rainbow llama! " she said, scott could barely hear it.

Scott sighed standing up, and so he started to play mini games again to get jimmy off on his head.