Chapter 11: Mr. Freeze's hideout

Later that night, Isaac is on a rooftop, just keeping an eye on the city, watching for trouble. He scans the whole area. He doesn't see any trouble around yet. He sighs, and looks at the sky. He keeps thinking about Barbara, and his family. He really wants to go to them, and let them know that he's alive, and back. But he knows he can't, for he could put them all in danger by the Joker. He then scans the area again, and finds something freezing. He checks the temperture of the area, and sees it's way below, completely freezing. And he knows who likes to keep it that way.

Isaac: Mr. Freeze.

He decides to check it out, and sees what Freeze is up too. He makes it to the old ice cream factory. He looks at it, and quietly walks in. He knows for certain that Freeze will freeze him solid with his weapon if he gets caught. He looks around, but doesn't see him anywhere. Isaac heard a lot of Victor Fries. He feels real bad for him. He didn't ask to become like this. He was only looking for a way to cure his sick wife, Nora Fries. But thanks to that accident with the experiment, he was turned into Mr. Freeze. Just then, he hears something. He looks around, and sees a door. He walks to it, and slowly opens it. He looks inside, and sees that the whole place is covered in ice. And there, in the middle of the room is him, Mr. Freeze. He's in his cryo suit, looking at a cryo-pod, and inside it is a beautiful woman. It's his wife, Nora Fries. 

Mr. Freeze: Don't worry, Nora. Soon, we'll be together once more. Soon. 

Isaac looks at them, and frowns sadly. He knows that Mr. Freeze only wants to find a cure for his wife, and he would do anything to find one, so he can save her. And it's sad that he turned to a life of crime to do it. He looks around, and tries to think of a way of how to handle this. He turns invisible, and walks inside. 

Isaac: Hello, Mr. Freeze. 

Mr. Freeze: (Gasps, turns around) Who's there?

Isaac: You may have heard of me. I'm Red Eye. 

Mr. Freeze: You...Where are you?

Isaac: You can't find me. I can see you though. You know, you really should cover your cold trail, and your freezing temperture. It's a dead give away. 

Mr. Freeze: Please...just...leave us alone. 

Isaac: I can't do that, Victor. You're still at large by the police. Sooner or later, they're going to find you. And not just them, also...Batman, Robin, and Nightwing. And that also includes the villains. You really think they're gonna let you get away with everything you've been doing? 

Mr. Freeze: All I want is to save my wife. She's the only one I love in the entire world. 

Isaac: I understand, family and love is very important to us all. I would know that too. But you need to understand that what you're doing to people is not what your wife would want. You have to think about that. If she does wake up, you know you have to tell her everything that has happened over the years. Did you ever think about that?

Mr. Freeze just listens to him, and wonders if he's right. He was just a normal innocent, and brillant scientist before the accident that caused him to be a super villain. He looks around for Isaac, but still can't see him anywhere. 

Isaac: (Sighs) I'm not gonna turn you in, but I will give you one warning. Do not attack Gotham, and keep your wife, and yourself hidden from the other villains. 

Mr. Freeze: I will. And please, do not tell anyone I'm here. I only wish to left in peace with my wife. 

Isaac: Alright. 

Isaac walks off, knowing that the couple need some time alone together. He's just glad that it didn't need to end in a fight for once. He leaves the factory, continuing to scan the area for more trouble in the city. Isaac then hears some sirens in the distance, knowing that there is trouble somewhere around the city. He jumps on the rooftop, and jumping across the other ones to make his way to where the sirens are coming from. 

Here's the 11th chapter of Batman: Super Soldier. I know it's short, but it's all I can think of. And like some people said, Mr. Freeze is a good guy. He only wants to save his wife from her sickness. I'm sure you all understand his pain too. So, with that done, which villain should Isaac face next? Let me know what you all think of the chapter, and what villain should Isaac go after next. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.