Prologue: Death of a soldier...

Gotham City

It is nighttime in Gotham City. In an apartment room, a young man wearing military shirt and pants is sitting down on a chair. As he sits down, he's listening to music. His favorite band is playing. The Backstreet Boys. The song that's playing is Back to your heart. Only the instrumental of the song is playing. As it plays, he sings the lyrics from the song. The scene zooms in on his face. He has short blond hair, and green eyes. He also has a handsome face. His name is Issac Bishop, and he's a United States Marine, and a State Trooper. As he sings, he looks at a picture of himself and a young girl with long red hair. They're both smiling in the picture. Her name is Barbara Gordon, daughter of Commissioner Jim Gordon. And she's also Batgirl, but not anymore. Just recently, he found her secret identity of her being Batgirl. But he promises to keep it a secret. Now, she retired from being Batgirl, going back to a normal girl now. Also, this night is going to be special for them both. He takes a small box, and looks inside. It's a engagement ring, meaning he's going to ask Barbara to marry him. He smiles at this. He then plays another Backstreet Boys song. Don't wanna lose you now, Barbara's most favorite. As he waits for her, he decides to sing along with the music. 

(Don't wanna lose you now by Backstreet Boys plays)

Issac: (Singing) I never thought that I would lose my mind. That I could control this. Never thought that I'd be left behind. That I was stronger than you, baby. Girl, if only I knew what I've done. You know, so why don't you tell me? And I, I would bring down the moon and the sun. To show how much I care. Don't wanna lose you now. Baby, I know we can win this. Don't wanna lose you now. No, no, or ever again.

As he sings, he fails to see someone coming in from the door. It's Barbara. She sees him singing her favorite song. She smiles at this sight. She just stands there as she closes the door softly. 

Issac: (Singing) I've got this feeling you're not gonna stay. It's burning within me. The fear of losing of slipping away. Just keeps getting closer, baby, Whatever reason to live that I've had.My place was always beside you. And I wish that I didn't need you so bad. Your face just won't go away. Don't wanna lose you now. Baby, I know we can win this. Don't wanna lose you now. No, no, or ever again. Don't wanna lose you now. 

She smiles as tears come of her eyes as she listens to her boyfriend singing. He has a great singing voice. She sits down on a chair by the door.

Issac: (Singing) I never thought that I would lose my mind. That I could control this, yeah. Never thought that I'd be left behind. That I was stronger than you! Ooh! Don't wanna lose to loneliness. Girl, i know we can win. Don't wanna lose to emptiness, oh no. Never again. Don't wanna lose you now. No way, baby. Girl, I know we can win this. Don't wanna lose you now. No, no, or ever again. Don't wanna lose you! I know we can win this! Don't wanna lose you now. No, no, or ever again. Don't wanna lose you now. 

(Song ends)

He takes a deep breath as he finishes the song. He then hears clapping. He turns around, and sees Barbara clapping on the chair with a smile. He jumps a little, then relaxes, and smiles back at her. He walks to her as she gets up from the chair. They both kiss each other on the lips. 

Barbara: Your singing always makes me feel better when I have a bad day. 

Issac: (Chuckles) I know. Are we gonna be alone for a while, or are you expecting more company?

Barbara: Colleen. She just wants to work out with me. She'll be here in two hours. 

Issac smiles at her. They both sit down on the couch while holding hands. He takes a deep breath as he stands up. She looks at him.

Barbara: Issac, what is it?

Issac: Barbara, we've been through a lot together. I loved all the things we did together, especially when you saved my life many times when you were Batgirl.