Chapter 20: Poison Ivy

A few days have past, and now, the whole world knows that Isaac Bishop is back from the dead. He told everyone that Red Eye saved his life and revived him. Now, Isaac is back together with Barbara, and their love grew stronger than ever. He's also doing his duties as Red Eye. He just prays and hope that Joker won't come for his family to come for him. But he knows that if he tries, he'll be there to stop him again. Right now, he's on a rooftop, looking at the city, wearing his suit. He turns on his scanner, and scans the city. So far, he hasn't found any trouble yet. For some reason, he turns to Arkham Asylum. He hops to three rooftops to get a little closer to the asylum. He scans the building, and hears Warden Sharp talking to someone. 

Warden Sharp: Where is Doctor Kellerman? 

Just then, a woman's voice is heard on the scanner. It's Pamela Isley, AKA Poison Ivy.

Poison Ivy: How should I know, Warden? It does seem careless of you to have lost him.

Warden Sharp: I have no time for your games, Miss Isley. Tell me where you have him. We have security footage of you and him leaving your cell last night. 

Poison Ivy: So?

Warden Sharp: Do I need to spell it out? We know you hypontized him, or whatever it is you do. We know he took you somewhere, but conveniently, security cameras across the island were mysteriously covered by leaves and flowers at 3 AM. Now tell me where he is!

Poison Ivy: I'm not saying a word unless you do exactly what I tell you to do. 

Isaac frowns at this. Poison Ivy is really mysterious. She knows how to handle people while protecting flowers and plants. It's like she wants to save nature than humanity. He makes his way to the asylum, to see if he can find Doctor Kellerman. He hopes that he's not too late. Isaac turns invisible as he walks to the asylum. He makes it after leaping in the air. He looks around around the place. He scans the area to see if any flowers is hiding someone. Then, he detects someone is trapped behind some wild flowers. He leaps over there, and find some underground ruins of the island. He digs through the flowers softly, and he finds Doctor Kellerman alive, but barely. He's being held in with the flowers, and he looks weak. He walks to him, and carefully lets him down from the flowers. The flowers try to fight back, but Isaac uses his strength to make sure he gets the doctor away from them. He coughs as he tries to breath in air. Isaac lays him down on the ground, and turns invisible. He waits for the guards to come and find him. He waits for only a few minutes until the guards show up, and they find the doctor. They check him, and take him away. Isaac smiles.

Isaac: Mission complete. 

He walks off to leave the island. He manages to get off the island and gets back in the city. He looks back at the asylum, and scans the building. He hears the Warden talking to Ivy again. 

Warden Sharp: We found him. No thanks to you. The poor man could have died. 

Poison Ivy: So?

Warden Sharp: He has a wife. A child. 

Poison Ivy: As do the plants he tramples underfoot. The spores he breathes in and destroys have children. Why does he deserve anything more than them? You people ignore what is happening in front of your eyes. 

Warden Sharp: I refuse to put the welfare of plants before the welfare of people. 

Poison Ivy: And that is why you will lose. There's more happening than you know, Warden. It's all connected. 

Isaac looks at it, and shakes his head. He knows that Poison Ivy is not a bad person. But she needs to see that there is more to people than other things. Yes, nature is very important to the planet, but humanity is also important to the planet too. He goes to go home, and tonight, he needs to go see Dr. Hill, and talk to him about something. But right now, he wants to enjoy more time with his family, and Barbara.

Here's the 20th chapter of Batman: Super Soldier. Sorry if it's short. But I wanted to make a good chapter for Isaac to save the doctor that Ivy trapped back at the Asylum. We all know that Ivy is both enemy and friend. And she also cares about Harley. The next villain will be Black Mask. And he'll make a big appearances for Isaac. You'll all see what I mean on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.