Chapter 15: Joker's lair

Isaac continues making his way to the oil factory. Finally, he has his chance to get Joker, and make him pay for what he has done to him, and Barbara. He runs all around the buildings, and then, finally, he makes it there. He spots the factory. He's smirking, knowing that he has his chance now. He cracks his knuckles, and begins making his way to the factory now. Meanwhile, Barbara is in her secret room, and on her computer monitors. She sees on one of the monitors, and that Harley Quinn is caught by the police. He rewinds the tape from her arrest, and she sees that she is caught by Red Eye. She listens to the tape, and frowns as she hears her talking to Red Eye. 

Harley on tape: (To Red Eye) Wait a minute. I know you. But that's impossible! You're dead! We killed you!

She frowns more after hearing that. Red Eye is someone that they killed, but she also heard something that Red Eye said to her. She rewinds, and plays it. 

Red Eye on tape: Dead or alive, you're coming with me. 

She listens to that, trying to remember that phase. Then, she watches him tie up Quinn, and walk off. She saw him looking at something on Quinn. She zooms in, and scans. She finds traces of oil on her. She then remembers the old oil factory. She smirks too. 

Barbara: Gotcha. 

She makes a call to Batman to tell him what she discovered. Back with Issac, he jumps on top of the rooftop of the oil factory. He scans the area, and doesn't see guards anywhere. He figures that they're all inside. He looks around for another way, and he spots a skylight. He walks to it, and looks inside. It leads to an old restroom. He opens the window, and leaps down. He lands on the floor, and looks around. The restroom is in poor condition. He walks to the exit door, and slowly opens it. He peaks out, and looks around. He doesn't see anyone yet. He scans the level of the building, and sees that Joker's boys are mostly downstairs, while some are upstairs. Isaac cracks his neck a little, and prepares to get ready to fight his way through the building to find Joker. 

Isaac: I got you now, Joker. Once I find you, you're cruising for bruising. (Smirks) 

He walks through the halls as he turns invisible. He continues walking down the hall until he finds the stairs. He walks downstairs. He then hears men talking downstairs. He walks slowly, and comes to a door. He touches the knob, and opens the door. He walks in. Meanwhile, with Batman, he's listening to Barbara on comms. 

Barbara: Bruce, Joker's hiding out in the old oil factory. Somehow, Red Eye caught Harley Quinn, and he managed to get the location of Joker. 

Batman: Hmm. Looks like he's heading there now. I'd better get over there to make sure he doesn't do much damage to Joker and his goons.  

Barbara: Be careful, Bruce. Remember what he said. Stay out of his way. I mean, he is doing his job. 

Batman: I know. 

He glides through the air, making his way to the factory. As he does, he sends a message to Robin. To let him know what is going on. Back at the factory, Isaac finds the main floor. He sees men wearing clown masks, talking as working. Suddenly, one of the men comes running in. 

Clown thug: Boys, we've got a problem. 

Clown thug 2: What is it?

Clown thug: Harley has been arrested. I think we've been ratted out here, boys. Could be a matter of time before the Bat shows up. 

Clown thug 3: He's right. We'd better warn the boss before he does show up. 

As they're about to go warn Joker, Isaac turns visible, and comes out with his gun. He sets it to shock mode.