Chapter 2: First night

Five days later

Issac just finishes his long training, and has now fully control of his armor. As he walks out of the training room, Dr. Hill shows up on a monitor. He looks at Issac.

Kenan: Alert status. There are reports of a siege in downtown Gotham City. The thugs seem to be jamming signals to keep the police and anyone else away. We suspect it's the work of the penguin. Your mission Issac, take down this evil so the police can enter the building.

Woman: Once you arrive at the building, we will be able to track you via your armor. Find a way in and rescue any hostages you find on the office floors. Meanwhile, keep them safe and out of sight from dangerous. It's my job to make sure you stay one step ahead of the villains and their thugs. 

Issac: Got it. I'm on my way. 

He runs out of the area, and makes his way to Gotham City. At nighttime, many police cars are parked around the office building, along with SWAT vehicles. Gunfire is heard all over the place. People are screaming while cops are firing at the building. Penguin's men are shooting at the police from the windows. As they fire, three motorcycle police officers are in the middle of the street, wounded, and caught between the crossfire. The police are trying to get to them, but the whole area is being pre-sighted. One swat officer gets shot dead. Vicki Vale is on the news about the area. 

Vicki: This is Vicki Vale reporting in downtown Gotham City. Another shootout by the penguin. (Ducks from a gunshot) Oh! 

The camera zooms in on the scene. Two more officers get shot dead while the other officers are taking cover behind the cars. The five wounded officers groan in pain as they lay low. Jack Ryder is now on the scene. 

Jack: We're in a war zone here. Five motorcycle officers horribly wounded in a deadly crossfire, the police seemingly unable to rescue them in spite of several desperate, heroic attempts. It's completely out of control down here tonight. 

As the battle rages on, Issac arrives on the scene on top of the rooftop of the building. He watches the battle. He then sees two swats holding riot shields. They move in, heading towards the wounded as the bullets hit the shields. The shields protect them from the bullets. Just then, two more police cars arrive at the scene. Issac looks, and smiles. He sees Barbara's father coming out of one of them. And his father is coming out of the other one. 

Gordon: (Looks at an officer) What's the status? 

Officer: Penguin and his men are holed up in that building, holding hostages inside. They even broke into the secret safes in there too, taking the money. 

Female officer: We're keeping them all pinned down, keeping them from leaving the building, but those officers are bleeding to death, sir. Those two officers with the shields can't risk carrying them without dropping the shields. 

Gordon: Well, where's special weapons?

Officer: They're on their way now, but they won't get here in time. And they shot down one of our choppers from landing on the roof. 

Mr. Bishop: Then let's try to sneak in the back door, and we'll get them by surprise inside. 

Gordon: We can't. We need to wait for Batman. We need secure perimeter, surround the building, and wait for him. Him and Robin are coming in. 

Mr. Bishop: But sir, if we let those buttholes dig in deeper in the building, we'll have to level the building to get them out. And we can't risk hurting the hostages. 

Issac hears them from above, and smirks in his helmet. He then spots a top window that leads into the building. He walks to it, and looks inside. He sees the thugs firing from the windows. The penguin is in the middle of the room, laughing as he has money in his bag. Issac tightens his fists, and smashes his fist on the glass, breaking it. The thugs and penguin all jump and look up.