Chapter 1: Awaken

2 months later

Everything is still black, and then, eyes open up to reveal green eyes. The eyes blink a few times, and it reveals to be Issac. He looks around in confusion, and sits up. Just then, he hears something coming. He lays back down, and closes his eyes. The door opens, and two people come into the room. Two scientists, a man and a woman. They both look at Issac to check him out. 

Woman: Hmm. It's a good thing we saved the left arm. And when he wakes up, he'll feel like a million dollars. 

Man: Yeah. I can't believe the boss dug up his grave to get his body. And the police are still looking for it. It's gonna be a painful day for his family. 

Woman: I know, but soon, Gotham City will be in for a big surprise. 

Then, Issac opens his eyes. The two scientists jump back in shock as they see him awake already. Issac sits up. 

Woman: Mr. Bishop...you're awake...

Issac: What's going on here? Where am I?

Voice: Perhaps I can answer that for you, Issac. 

Everyone turns around at the door, and sees a middle-age man wearing a suit comes into the room. Issac looks at him with a frown look on his face.

Issac: Who are you?

Man: I'm Doctor Kenan Hill, director of the super soldier program. I'm sure you remember that, since you were a Marine. 

Issac: Yes. But wait, what's going on here? I mean, how did I get here? The last thing I remember...(Gasps)

Then, Issac begins to remember what had happened to him. Joker, the guns, Harley Quinn, and Barbara. 

Issac: Oh, my gosh...Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! I remember...I died. I was killed by that...lunatic. But how am I alive? And what happened to Barbara?

Woman: Barbara? You mean Commissioner Gordon's daughter?

Issac: Yes! She was with me, and she was shot! Is she still alive?!

Kenan: Yeah, but I'm afraid she was paralyzed by the bullet. She'll never walk again. 

Issac: No...(Sighs sadly) But if I'm alive, then...how?

Kenan: I brought you back. Gotham City is in need of more heroes, Issac. Which is why I need you. Tell me, how do you feel so far?

Issac: Well, I feel like...being reborn again. What did you do to me?

Kenan: Well, you must more alive now, but also many more. I have given you power. 

Issac then looks at his right hand, and to his shock, he sees he has a robot arm. He tests it, and sees it works perfectly. He then spots a mirror. He walks to it as he gets up from the bed. He looks at himself in the mirror. He sees he's wearing some kind of black armor. 

Issac: What kind of suit is this?

Kenan: That armor is the sort of your power. While we took time of fixing you up, we put it on you to help heal you faster. And you should see what it can do for you. 

Issac: What do you mean?

Kenan takes out a gun, and aims it at Issac. Issac panics, and Kenan shoots him in the chest. And to Issac's shock, the armor suddenly spreads black dust all around the place, blocking and stopping the bullet. 

Issac: What? How...? 

Kenan: The armor protects you while you're wearing it. But when you're not wearing it, you will be exposed. But you will still stand after one or several bullets. The armor will make you faster, stronger, and think well. And this.

Dr. Hill holds up a helmet. Issac looks at it, and takes it. He looks at it up close, and puts it on. Inside the helmet, he sees red vision from the visor. 

Kenan: That helmet allows you to see heat movement, see files and records of people. You can see who they are, what they did, and what they're doing. 

Issac: Amazing. So, that means...

Kenan: The first super soldier. The only one who can perfectly work with the armor on you. Now, you can protect Gotham City from the forces of evil. 

Issac: (Looks at him) I will, but first, I need to see my family, and my girlfriend. They need to know I'm back. 

Kenan: I'm afraid you can't do that. 

Issac: What?! Why not?!

Kenan: Because, it's been 2 months since you died. Everyone thinks you're dead, so does Joker, and Poe Slater. 

Issac's eyes harden after hearing those names. Those two are the reason his life is ruined. And now, they're both gonna be pay.

Issac: I've had it up to here with those two buttholes! When I find them, I'm gonna make them suffer like I did first, then I'm gonna freaking kill them! 

Kenan pushes a button, and Issac gets electrocuted. He screams in pain as he falls down on the floor. 

Woman: Dr. Hill, what are you doing?!

Kenan: He needs to remain calm. The anger he feels, the more energy he unleashes. 

Issac takes deep breaths after the shocking stops. He heard what Dr. Hill just said. He slowly gets back up, and stands. 

Issac: Sorry, sir. 

Kenan: It's fine, Issac. Now, we can't let your family and girlfriend know you're alive, yet. When the time comes, you can go see them. Understand?

Issac: Yes, sir. 

Kenan: Good. Now, follow me. You need to start your training. 

Issac nods. He follows Dr. Hill out of the room with the two scientists following them. Can Issac control his new power, and save Gotham City from the forces of evil? And will he be able to reunite with his lover, and family soon?