Chapter 2

The pain. I have a massive headache. And I'm thirsty. For blood. I get up and look around the room. It's nice, with windows letting the light come through. I go to the bathroom and look at myself. My face is a little whiter my brown eyes are dark-red and my hair, it's longer. I gasp as I see the new me.

"You look very beautiful." I hear Harry.

"I-I can't believe it."

"Believe it, you are now one if us."

I open my mouth and see my fangs. 

My eyes widen.

"Lets go downstairs so you can meet the boys, again."

Harry grabs my hand and takes me downstairs.

"Woah!" They all say in unison.

I smile and look at them.

"Now what?"

They looked at each other.

"I bet your hungry."

I nod as they take me outside.

"You have to control your hunger. So we will teach you how."

I nod as they tell me.

"When you see a human, and they have the smell of sweet blood, don't attack. Control it by not thinking of it and just walk it off."

I nod and we go into the forest.

"You see that deer?" Zayn asked me.

"Ya?"

"Go try to get it."

I nod as I walk slowly to the deer. I step on a leaf making it crunch. The deer turns and runs. I immediately run towards it jumping it and sinking my fangs on it.  

The boys come in super speed and look at me.

"Your very fast."

I continue to drink the blood wanting more, but I need to control it.

"Have the rest." I say to the boys.

They go towards the deer and start to drink. I look around the forest. So many trees. It's like I have a whole new life. 

The boys finish and wipe their mouth.

"Wanna' climb the trees?" Niall asked.

"How?"

"We can jump very high, c'mon lets go."

He grabs my hand as we jump to one tree seeing the beautiful view.

"You try."

I nod and jump from tree to tree.

"Your an expert." He says while we go down.

"Can I go to school?" I ask the boys.

"Yes, but as I said control your hunger."

"I can control it, trust me."

They chuckle and we go back to the house.

"Can I go back home?"

"For?" Liam tells.

"I need clothes. I can't just stay with skinny jeans and a random shirt forever, you know?"

He laughs.

"Lads!" Liam screams.

They come in my room.

"We're going shopping."

I look at them, in shock.

"I don't have money. I need to get home." I say before running of with my super speed.

•At Home•

"Hi honey, where were you?" My mom asked.

"I'm going to stay at a house I bought close to school. And me and my friends are living there. Is that ok?"

She's unsure. Her mind is saying don't let your baby girl go, but her mouth said yes. I smile and pack some clothes and money.

"Bye Mom! I'll come soon!" I say walking a little further, where no one is so I can use super speed. I go back to the boys' house.

"Where'd you go?!"

"I went home to get money and my clothes so we can't go shopping, I don't want you guys to spend your money."

They let out sigh and I go up to my room. I un-pack and settle down. Who knew with a bite from Harry my life completely changed.