Chapter 29

Ivette's POV•

It was getting pretty late. The sun set was going down, it was beautiful.

"Lets have a bond-fire." Louis says.

Liam goes over and find some logs as I go get some chair for all of us.

I set the chairs on the sand as everyone sits. Liam comes over and sets the logs in the middle of all of us. He gets a lighter and set some of the logs on fire warming all of us up.

"This is cool!" Avery says.

"I know right." I say smiling.

I look across from me and see Harry. I smile at him as Liam brings me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." I tell Liam.

He smiles and nods as I take sips of the coffee. Hearing the ocean waves crash to the shore was a beautiful thing. The fire to warm us up, it was still chilly ,but it was nice. I shiver as the cool breeze hits me.

"Here let me warm you up, love." Louis says scooting closer to me as he wraps an arm over my shoulder.

'Thank you." I say.

He simply smiles as we enjoy the day. But something's not right. The breeze hit me again, with the sense of smell, of a human covered with blood.

"Do you smell that?" I ask Louis.

He sniffs and shakes his head 'no'. I stand up and walk around the beach finding that weird smell. Why couldn't they smell the blood, we are vampires, we can smell it from a mile away.

"Wait up!" Harry screams running towards me.

I stop and wait for him.

"Where are you going?"

"I had the sense of smell of blood, it wasn't Avery. It was someone covered with blood."

Harry looks at me and cocks his eyebrows.

"There's someone else with us." I say.

He looks around and shakes his he's 'no' just like Louis.

"There someone here. Trust me Harry."

I keep walking trying to find clues. The smell is getting stronger. I cover my nose, the smell is awful,it smells like something has died.

"Do you smell that?" Harry says.

"Yes, it's horrible."

"Smells awful." He says.

We continue to walk as the smell gets stronger and stronger. At this point I feel like puking.

"Smells horrible." I say cover again my nose.

"We should get back." Harry says.

"No. Something is here."

We walk a few more feet until we find what looks like a dead body, but someone has eaten half of her body.

My eyes widen.

"She dead?" Harry asked.

"Half her body is gone Harry. What do you think?"

He doesn't say anything. We run back to the bond-fire as we tell everyone we need to go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I didn't update. I was really busy. I had to go to a party, that had NO WIFI.

• Please read "The Dark Criminals". That's my new fan fic. It's on my works. :) And if you want me to read YOUR fan fic kik me: Ivette_B69 or message me here on WattPad :) •

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! ❤