Chapter 20

Ivette's POV•

I stand up from the couch and go to my room. I still see Niall and Avery sleeping. Her head was on his chest as his arm wrapped her, in protectiveness. I smile as I go back down.

"Where's Niall?" Zayn asked.

"Sleeping with widdo Avery."

Zayn smiles as I sit on the couch and take out my phone.

{3 messages}

{5 missed calls with 2 voice mails}

There all from my mom. Great. I look at the first message.

Mom: Please come home, we have news.

What news? I look at the second message.

Mom: Please. Ivette call me.

I start to become worried. What does she need?

Last message.

Mom: I love you and don't forget that.

I stare at the last message. What did she mean? I hear me voice mails.

First one: "Ivette please come to the hospital as fast as you can, your last name isn't Balderas. We need to talk."

I feel tears form in my eyes. My anger starts to rise. I'm taking heavy breaths.

Second one: "Is this Ivette? Well we are calling you from Olive Hospital. We are here to inform you that your mother has past. Can you come as soon as possible?"

I drop my phone and began to cry really hard. I finally got the message, the last one. She told me she loved me right before she died. I felt so mad at myself if I had my phone I could have saved her some how. Now I have NO parents.

~Flash Back~

I was 10 years old. At my birthday party enjoying my time. I was running around with my brand new sun dress and playing with my older cousins. My dad came from the entrance: our front door- with my birthday cake. I smile as I follow him back to the front yard were his car was.

"Stay back!" He warned.

"Stay back!" He told again.

I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Stay bac-!" That's all I heard before I see him collapse on the floor. Blood all over the concrete floor. He was shot. Right in front of my eyes and on my birthday.

~Flash Back ends~

"What's wrong?!" Harry says.

"What happened?!" Louis says.

I'm silent I can't even speak. Both are my parents are gone-dead. Out of my life forever.

"My m-mom! She's d-dead!" I say crying harder.

Louis looks at my phone and voice mails. He looks at me at comforts me.

"It's going to be alright."

It's not. Both of the people I loved with all my heart are gone. There not going to be able to see my wedding, birth of my first child, nor Avery.

"It's ok."

"No it's not! My parents are both dead! My last name isn't really my last name!"

They all stayed silent. I grab my jacket and head to the hospital. I can hear running from behind me, so I run faster-vampire speed. There still in back of me, but I didn't care. I just wanted to see my mom and tell her I love her even though she can't hear me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

VOTE!❤

I think this was the saddest chapter in 'Hidden'..

GOOD NIGHT! ;***