Chapter 3:First battle and Wolf

(Tis' but a quick one)

There it began on the hilltop gray
wolves were forming a pack With their Leader and his son instigating and increasing the morale of their fellow wolves.

「 Today will be the day we set our turf within this forest, without the presence of the Storm dragon we shall reign terror to the goblin village!!! 」 With the leader's howl, the other wolves follow and started running to the village below them.

A goblin village fighting a pack of wolves is futile with their crude armaments and puny body it'll be only a one-sided massacre, that's what the leader of the wolves thinking.

But what comes next was unexpected for them.

•Rimuru's Perspective•

W

ell, they are closing in as fast as I thought, now then let's get this show on the road.

With a makeshift defense on my back made from scrapping their huts, it should hold for a good amount of time

「 Don't cross the line!!! Or else I have no choice to kill you 」

That should do it, right?

Oh, they stopped nicely didn't have to resort to violence now-

「 You puny slime wolves attack!! 」 the low tier wolves are heading in

This is gotta be a joke, I mean a slime fighting against a pack of wolves is already a joke itself.

Oh well, thankfully I set up a trap beforehand.

_-_-_--__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

The wolves movement were immobilized they tried to move but their legs are stuck onto something with a proper look all of the wolves who were heading to attack got stuck on a thread, multiple layers of sticky thread

I hate to do this but, you do what you gotta do

Rimuru pulled a string that was on his slime hands and every wolf that was stuck got beheaded and losing a limb or two, the leader keeps sending out more wolves but since they can't advance more so he decided to go there by himself it was his pride as a leader to head in. But before he could go he was interrupted by his son( future ranga)

Father stop let's retreat and fight in another day 」

「 Son lead the wolves I'll go 」 the leader rushed into the battle with his pride on the line but ended up getting stuck on a thread and beheaded by Rimuru.

Rimuru consumed the leader and decided to use his skill Mimicry and imitate their leader.

Transforming into a giant wolf Rimuru howled with a strong wind of gust pushing the wolves away but with their willpower, they still head in

Rimuru stopped howling and looked at the wolves and was dumbfounded at what they did.

「「 We gladly pledge our loyalty to you!! 」」 in unison.

The end.

Author here I decided to bull rush this part since we are closing in for the debut of the NEW CIEL basically she has a new appearance on this fanfic BUT she will be taller than the current Rimuru for a moment so ye.

See you on the other side comrade. :D