Intermission: A Weapon or A Daughter

Dark.

I can't see, where am I?

Who am I?

Why does everything feels...

Weird.

"Hoh, hey old man! Take a look at this!"

That voice...

It feels like I've heard it before.

Where are you?

Who are you?

"Seriously Rimuru stop calling me old- Oh when did this happened?"

Old man?

The old man sounds familiar too.

"Just now it feels surreal, I didn't expect to turn this way"

"Its your first creation after all, lets try something first"

What are they talking about?

First creation? Me?

"Dawn? Can you hear me? Well probably you do but this oji-san right here will give you a gift or a simple blessing per se"

After what the old man said a bright light filled my vision.

It didn't hurt or anything, instead it feels warm as if im in a cradle of clouds.

The blinding light slowly diminished what I see next is truly something I'll never forget.

|Beautiful|

"It spoke"

"Dawn complimented you too"

I looked around and saw two beings staring at me.

There were walls surrounding us, perhaps we were in a room?

I also checked my body and turns I dont have a limb or two.

What do I look like to begin with?

Too many questions, calm down me.

Lets check things off one by one.

|Dawn? Is that my name?|

"Yes, do you not like it?" The person who was holding me replied.

|No! I mean, dont change it let me be Dawn|

The person was stunned by my reaction.

Please dont get mad at me.

I like my name.

Dont let anyone have it.

"PFFT-! HAHAHAHAHAHA Interesting indeed" the old man who was beside the person holding me started laughing.

I didn't do anything wrong tho?

|Why are you laughing old man?|

"Ahk!" Old man collapsed down to the ground as if he had better days.

"W-what is this unexpected team up, just like father and daughter huh"

|Father?|

What does that mean? Can I keep it?

"Just like what you heard from this old man, technically I am your father but it sounds weird isn't it?"

|Name|

"Hm?"

|Tell me your name|

"A-ah well my name is Rimuru Tempest, the one who have created you Dawn" Rimuru smiled.

--

Rimuru was currently outside of the new room that Veldanava created, watching the hologram, as it shows the past him about to meet up with Shizue and co.

Dawn was well, sleeping in her newly created medium or to as say a body.

"Who would have thought a mere skill gained consciousness that is seemingly attached to its father too" Veldanava who was beside him read Rimuru like a open book.

"I can't keep my head wrap around the situation you know" Rimuru replied.

The situation with Dawn happened so unexpectedly, but he wasn't dissatisfied or anything.

"Are you still going to continue with your plan?" Veldanava crossed his arms.

"What do you mean?"

"Sending your daughter to fight of course" The old lizard replied.

Rimuru stayed silent to this statement.

"..Dont say it like that" Rimuru spoked softly.

Sending her daughter to fight a crazed omnipotent AI who would have thought of that.

It was only mere minutes as both him and Dawn talked to one another.

But Rimuru already had sacrificed way too many things to make Dawn, Dawn.

Dawn gaining a consciousness he didn't think of that possibilty.

Rimuru touched the scars on his neck, reminiscing the past. The way Ciel smiled and look so sadistically at him.

He cringed in fear when he remembered it.

"We'll continue as usual, I can't stop here now" Rimuru spoke.

"Whatever you say so Rimuru but first" Veldanava snapped his finger showing a new set of hologram viewing mini scaled version of Dawn.

"Her aura is mixed and first class you see" Veldanava showed another hologram of a pie chart showing its statistics.

25% turn null
25% stardust
30% Chloe's magical essence
20% Mixed draconic factor of all 4 true dragons

"I have a question no two questions at least" Veldanava showed two of his fingers to Rimuru.

"First of all Dawn is unstable at the moment for the amount of mishmash you added to her and second is what's with her pointed ears?"

Rimuru stayed silent especially about the second question.

But alas Veldanava who can easily read Rimuru like a book sighed.

'your emotions got the good of you huh, elves really?' Veldanava wanted to smack Rimuru's head a thing or two but he kept quiet about it.

'He's better this way instead of being gloomy and depressed all the time' Veldanava thought.

As the both of them were immersed in their conversation, Dawn who was widely awake hears everything they've said crystal clear.

The End.

AN: Hey I actually did it but now its time for me to focus on my other books! Please do check them out if you have spare time to do so

A rough bio about Dawn made by Veldanava.

Name: Dawn (Tempest)
Gender: Female
Species/Race: Astral Manas
Affiliation: Rimuru Tempest (Father)
Chloe Aubert (Mother)
True dragons (Uncles or Aunt)
Skills: Unknown
Resistance: Unknown