Intermission: A Nightmare

Lets roll back the time were it all began.
The hesitations due to its so called
"Emotions"

____________________

It was like any other day of Tempest. Everyone's doing their own respective roles in the area where their beloved Rimuru stayed....

Diablo and Shion trying to prove which one is better.....

Gabiru and Vesta doing their own research.....

Benimaru and the others training in the colosseum......

Everyone has their own roles and for that reason to be useful for their Lord

_________________

The aftermath of the great war was quite a hassle for Rimuru, as he was sitting on his chair watching every single papers Infront of his desk. As he sighed, Shuna came back with more stacks of papers leaving a cramped look on Rimuru face.
So with nothing to do and as a King of tempest he battled his foes by checking each and every single paper there was.

Time has passed and the sun was setting and he was almost finished checking the paperworks he has so he asked from his partner Manas:Ciel to speed up the process.

"Hey Ciel could you uhh"

{I'll do it}

'wait she finally did it!'Rimuru thought while having a positive expression on his face. Ciel took over the body and start doing the paperworks tenfold, as the hint of it the eyes switch from those Golden eyes into Crimson red eyes.

He was with her since from the beginning till now, well there's mostly some parts where Rimuru angered her so this not too much of a problem.
But now it was different, The skill that has received from this so called emotions now different but her calculative side was still there but the feelings she has for her master was unknown for her, she thought she knew everything from Point A to Point B but when her emotions have come to play the feelings she has been holding inside has been piling up waiting to be answered.

Could she be more than a skill?

Was she enough to be useful for her master?

Would she anger Rimuru if she didn't do something right?

She always and will never forget that part where his master died due to her slight miscalculation when she was still a Ultimate Skill and with a resolve she promised herself to do more better things for the sake of her master.

But.....

That's where her emotions come to play....

The lingering effects of it........

Like a strange wound no matter how much you wrapped it with cloth it will always bleed......

_____________________

Location: Rimuru's Home