Intermission: Ciel's true feelings.

(Woooo another backstory foundation is a must)

(Recap from the last chapter is Apate is basically the Negative version of Ciel.
Ciel=Wisdom/Truth, Apate=Lies/Deceit but still the same individual tho)

Rimuru was there inside in the room laying down on the bed that Veldanava made for him thinking of the events that happened so fast, he was just there looking to the ceiling without a blink of an eye. He tries to comfort himself by changing position but he still ends up looking at the ceiling

He keeps touching those scars that Ciel gave him if it was all a dream to this point all he can do now is wake up, its the reality he wants to ignore it but he cant it was the truth after all

Was there something he did wrong to her? He treated Ciel as a partner, not as a servant or anything he gave all of it to her but as the events happens it ended up as a betrayal

Looking back at it, Rimuru started reminiscing the past he has done of the things that happened before it turned out like this, then it appeared on his mind. A beautiful girl that has a wonderful expression on her face, he has seen this girl turn into a lady that slowly getting in love, although some people didn't accept it. But the love they had towards each other can't be stopped no matter what.

Her name was......

Chloe Aubert........

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Days after the nightmare

Location: Office

Rimuru's Perspective•

Is she alright? Ever since Ciel tried dreaming things have changed well let's just say that every time I ask something for her she'll do it instantly and she's not even hesitating anymore but there's some request that I ask for she's reluctant about it but in the end, she'll do it. But let's put that aside for now since there's something more important than that.

Me and Chloe are going to announce our relationship to everyone!

Umm other than Ruminas and Leon knowing about it first especially Leon when we went to El Dorado to tell him about it, the moment he saw us holding hands without a second thought he rushed to me and was about to slash me with his sword but Chloe stopped Leon midway and ended up getting scolded by her.

Few talks goes by and everything is ok and it ended with Leon saying
"If that slime does something bad to you just tell me and I'll pick you up okay?"

Then we departed after that and headed to Ruminas place and let's just say that history has repeated itself if it's regarding Chloe both of them will protect her at all cost.

Since we got the green signal to both of them we decided that might as well announce it to everyone.

•3rd pov•

With the use of Ciel, all the paperwork was accomplished in a blink of an eye then Rimuru took over his body once again. The paperwork is neatly organized infront of him so he stood up and starts doing light stretches even tho he was a slime he was still a human at heart and the habit is hard to forget after all.