Chapter 7: Worries

*fwish*

*fwoshh~"

*BANG!*

On what seems to be nothing to an eye of an ordinary person, there were only sounds of dry and loud impact that filled the lands of the abyssal realm.

Two individuals exchanging blows at inhumane speeds, one seething in rage with tears falling from his porcelain face who doesn't care about his rough appearance anymore. While the other, wearing a grim expression on his face limiting his movement while trying to calm down his opponent.

After the flurry of attacks on one another, they parted while both eyes are still locked on.

Both gold eyes that has seemingly lost its glow stared at both eyes that resembled a fallen galaxy.

"It was necessary..." Veldanava spoke.

"Necessary!?! You're sending Dawn to her own demise!" Rimuru screamed.

With his mind clouded in rage he closed in their gap readying to unleash a barrage of attacks onto him.

Veldanava stepped back and focused on being defensive instead, deflecting powerful blows, trying not to hurt more a broken individual.

"I only did what's for the best of you! Rimuru! Can't you see it!! You've lost and sacrifice too many things to be here at this moment! How much more do you want to lose!?!" Veldanava screamed back.

"Shut up!! You don't know anything old man!!!"

"Tch, you're daughter might hate me but I'll do what I have to do" Not getting discouraged by it Veldanava took advantage of Rimuru's mindless attacks towards him.

Slipping past Rimuru, he took out a relatively similar orb in his pocket and crushed it into fine pieces.

The shattered pieces of the orb started floating around with dim light colors on each of it and flew straight to Rimuru.

Rimuru who was still going at him didn't notice that the pieces had already clinged into his clothes and some into his body. And as few seconds went by, the shards has activated its purpose.

The pieces unleashed strong magical pulses that scattered throughout his body, seizing it up and had his movement disabled.

With the remaining momentum of his now paralyzed body, Rimuru slid down the ground as magical pulses and aura flickered at his body.

Rimuru who was still brimmed with anger forcefully move his head seeing Veldanava walking towards him.

"Y-You-"

"You're scared aren't you"

Those words are what made Rimuru stiffened and made him silent.

It was not even a tone that is asking him for confirmation.

"I know you too well... You're probably thinking that if you recovered a smidget of your powers, you'll flee this place. No, this system to be exact." Veldanava talked as he express his thoughts on Rimuru's supposedly plans.

"Yes you'll flee, but how about them that risked their very life to protect you?"

In his agitation he was unable to speak. He vividly recalled the faces on what Veldanava mentioned.

"How about Dawn? Will you leave her?" He asked.

"T-Then I'll simply t-take her with me"  Rimuru forcibly replied as he was still constrained by the shards.

"Will she even accept such thing?"

"W-what?"

"It was not by my own volition that Dawn went in there"

"But you tempted her!"

"It was her purpose"

"I created her! Veldanava!"

"And she's trying her very best to make her father happy! You! Happy Rimuru!"

There were no founded words that can explain the thoughts of Rimuru's head when he heard it.

As the shards slowly loses its power the effects no longer hindered him but he was overwhelmed with emotions that he do not understand.

It was guilt.

"B-But why?" A voice that sounds like a whisper leaked out.

Veldanava helped Rimuru stood up before speaking "Its simple. Dawn was grateful that she was born, thanks to you"

"Dawn was a weapon..." Rimuru sniffled as tears were slowly coming out once more.

"And having her gain sentience has made you feel better no?" Veldanava replied and took his time to continue.

"As I've said, in this realm time runs irregularly in here and those times with her had made you recover a bit of what you have lost, Rimuru"

"So please... I beg of you, not as a successor or anything but as a father" Veldanava grasped onto both of Rimuru's shoulder.

"Take care of your daughter"

{}

During the battle in the Abyssal realm...

Location:Jura Forest

It was merely few days since Dawn has met Rimuru or to say the past version of him.

Dawn also helped out in the village she was in by doing meager chores or some heavy working stuff that even earned a voice of admiration coming from the dwarfs and hobgoblins.

'If only such peacefulness can stay forever~' She thought.

But alas, fate had already been put to stone regarding towards her father.

She was currently on top of a tree sitting on one of its branches, with her presence manipulation activated to the fullest, Dawn was waiting for a certain person to come out from the sealed cave.

And surprise surprise, the person came out running.

Keeping at a certain distance Dawn was following Rimuru, it was this time that another fateful encounter will commence.

The meetup of the orges.

There was nothing in harm on what's going to happen after but with worried thoughts that filled Dawn's head she decided to follow her father towards to the meeting point.

But it was at this moment...

Dawn stopped at her tracks.

She closed her eyes and the crystallized horns that she covered had shown its appearance.

Dawn instantly disappeared from her spot and landed to a new area. With her crystalline sword aiming at the neck of an unknown individual.

"Identify." Dawn spoke with her eyes glared towards the individual.

"Oh my~ Is this how your father raised you? How uncouth of him. But its also the reason why I want him" The individual turned around facing Dawn.

With long purplish locks, crimson red eyes and a bewitching smile on her face. The girl looked at dawn with a interested look on her face.

Dawn on the other hand glared at her, if looks can kill then she would already be dead by now.

It took a moment for Dawn to speak.
"So its you.... Ciel"

The End

A/N: There's not that much to say but uhh Im alive? Anyways Au revoir~