~ Teamwork ~

Author pov

"Well, what are you waiting for then? Tell us!" Yixing exclaims. "Ok ok, calm down. Are you sure you don't want me to tell all of you together?" Solar asks. "Nah it's fine. Just tell us, come on!" Chanyeol says impatiently. It wasn't like the information was that cool, no one even knows if it's true or not.

"Alright, fine. If I'm not mistaken, just a few days ago there was this boy who came here in search of a book with spells saying that it was for history or something and so, I ended up showing him this exact book," she explained.

The boys were silent for a while before it dawned on them. The once excited expressions now turning dark. They looked to Solar and all she did was nod, answering the question lingering in the air. (a/n: idk what said question is either im sorry)

"Did you get a name?" Yixing muttered after some more silence. Solar shook her head, "Unfortunately no, he didn't borrow the book so I don't really need the name. Which I regret now that I think about it." Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something but she cut him off before a word could be said. "You already know I'm bad at doing that, Yeol. So no, I can't describe the kid to you. I just know he's definitely younger than you lot."

Right then, a voice popped up in Yixing's head asking, 'Yixing, are you with Chanyeol?'. Answering with a simple yes and asking if anything was wrong, he got told to go to ChanBaek's room along with, of course, Chanyeol. 'We need to tell you something,' Junmyeon said and closed the link. That definitely alarmed Yixing. Said man quickly focused back on the conversation happening in front of him and waited for the right moment to cut in. Once there was a short silence, he tugged at Chanyeol's arm and offered Solar a small smile. "Thank you for your help but uh we need to go. Boyfriend's calling," he says and gave her another quick smile. He then proceeds to pull a confused Chanyeol out the library. (a/n: this poor man)

"'Boyfriend's calling'? Mine or yours?" Chanyeol asks Yixing. "Both actually," the latter answers quickly. "What about?" Chanyeol asks again. Yixing stops walking and faces the taller to answer his question. "I don't know but I think something happened to them," he mumbles with a worried face. And although still confused, hearing that something might've happened to his lover was enough to get Chanyeol moving.

The two ran through the hallway, up the stairs, and straight towards ChanBaek's room. "Are you guys ok?" Chanyeol asks as he pushes the door open to see a not so very pleasant sight in front of them. On the bed sat Baekhyun and Junmyeon with nasty burns on them. Baekhyun's being on his right leg while Junmyeon's was on both his arms. The boys who entered stared in horror at their current state.

Snapping out of his daze, Yixing runs up to his boyfriend to heal him first. "Love, who did this to you?" the healer asks as the wounds on Junmyeon's arms start to heal and disappear. "It was this teenager," Baekhyun answers instead. Chanyeol and Yixing look to each other and then towards Baekhyun with a questioning look.

Junmyeon sighs and starts rubbing his arms as if remembering what happened to them just a few minutes prior. "Me and Baek were sitting on the grass next to the pond outside. The two of us were just talking and I was playing with the water and my powers. Then out the corner of my eye, I see this boy, who was probably around his late teens, look at us with shock and you could even say horror," he says.

As soon as his wounds finished healing, Baekhyun took over. "I looked to my right to see what hyung was looking at and I just see the kid staring at us. And out of nowhere he shoots fire. It took time for us to realize since we were too busy being confused, hence the burns. The fire hit me first and then Junmyeon hyung pulled me back and created a shield," he continues.

"Your burns?" Yixing asks his boyfriend. "His fire broke through my shield and got me," he answers. "It broke through- Actually, no. My question is, why didn't we feel anything?" Yixing asks with his brows furrowed slightly and turns to look at Chanyeol, the taller having just realized that now.

"I think since we've been together for a little while now, that doesn't happen to us anymore..? But I'm guessing we still sense when our s/o is in danger or hurt while away from us," Baekhyun theorizes. The other three in the room agree to what he said as it does makes sense.

After talking a little bit more, Yixing and Junmyeon got up to head back to their room. "Hey babe?" Yixing calls as soon as they both hit the bed. "Hm?" Junmyeon answers, turning around in bed to face his boyfriend. "Do you think you can describe the boy? I wanna check something," he asks.

"I doubt I can give you a good description but I can make it into water. If you want more details however, we have to get Minseok hyung to freeze it," Junmyeon says after a bit. Nodding, Yixing grabs his hand and practically drags him to XiuChen's room. Once there, he explained what needed to happen and being the kind hyung he is, Minseok agreed.

Junmyeon started to move his hands and slowly, droplets of water appeared and formed a boy. Their hyung froze it completely once the water stopped and Yixing straight up took hold of it and dashed, leaving the other three standing there.

"Solar!" He shouts, scaring the poor girl. "Yes?" She answers. The chinese holds up the ice sculpture of sorts and asks, "Is this the kid who came in here?". Solar looks at it and tilts her head as if thinking. She then straightens up and smiles. "That's him!" She exclaims surprised. She was happy that they found out who the kid was but confused on why (and how) the man in front of her was holding an ice sculpture of him.

'Boys, I think I know who has our crystal'

yall im so sorry but someone pls explain how its already been almost 3 weeks since i gave you guys the sneak peak- 🤠🤠