~ Mind's Crystal ~

Thank you guys so much for all the sweet comments! Let me tell you what, I love reading your guys' comments. I might not reply to quite a lot (i like to reply to you guys in my spare time), but don't think that I never read them! I really love you guys and I always find your comments really cute and funny. Anyway, you can go on with the chapter now.

----------------------

(a/n: quick heads up, im not good at writing combat and stuff like that so if its bad then im sorry. also , if yall are uncomfortable with me continuing xiuchen, you can gladly click off this story. if youre fine with it, please do remember that this is for writing purposes only. and, i'm just making up stuff about their powers as i go)

Jongin pov

Spending the night with Kyungsoo in my home and my room was amazing. Well, what's surprising is that I'm actually up before Kyungsoo. So I get to enjoy the view of my boyfriend all cuddled up with his face hidden in my chest while it lasts.

I checked the time and was shocked to see it was 8 am. Kyungsoo should've been up like an hour or two ago. Weird. Suddenly, someone decided to barge into my room, luckily not waking Kyungsoo up. It was Chanyeol hyung, a little expected. I quickly bring my finger to my lips telling him to be quiet. He nods and comes to my side of the bed.

"What?" I spat. "I'm sorry geez. But, your mom told me to call you two down for breakfast" he says. "We'll come down in a minute" I sigh. He nods and exits my room quietly. Guess I have to wake him up now. I softly shake him awake and whisper "Babe, let's get up, my mom wants us down to eat". He shifts and opens his eyes sleepily. "What time is it?" He whispers. "It's um around 8:15" I say. He bolts up and has a shocked expressionist on his face. "It's 8 o'clock?!" He says. "Babe, calm down. You were probably tired. Or maybe you just enjoyed sleeping with me" I tease. "Oh shut up, we've been sleeping together for the past what? 2 weeks? Now, let me wash my face first and you go put on a shirt, then we'll go down" He says and gets up.

Once he was done, we both head downstairs and see everyone on the table already. "Weird seeing you just up this 'late' Soo" Baek hyung says. "Ok you know what? Can y'all just shut up about that? I was tired okay" Kyungsoo answers, a light shade of pink taking over his cheeks. "Sure Kyungsoo, sure" Jongdae hyung teases making Kyungsoo roll his eyes.

Author pov

Few hours later...

Finally after a few hours, they were ready to take the mission and get the crystal. "You guys all ready?" Junmyeon asks. Well, not all of them are going, only 7 of them are. There's going to be Yifan, Luhan, Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol and Jongin that are going to take on those creatures and grab Luhan's crystal. "Yup, we're all good" Kris answers. "Be careful out there, guys, please" Minseok says. You all probably think that they can just grab the crystal with Luhan's powers or maybe even Jongin's now don't you? Well, they can't do that, cause guess what? Powers don't work on crystals, they will have to grab it by themselves and risk their lives doing it.

"Let's go guys, we need to hurry or we'll lose daylight" Kris says. The 6 others all nod and rush out the door. But, right before Jongin is out, he feels a slight pull on his wrist making him come to a stop. "Jongin, please please please be careful ok? I know I don't show feelings very often but I don't want to lose you. So please, stay safe" Kyungsoo says looking up to Jongin. "Of course I will Soo, I promise I'll- no we'll come back safe with everybody else. If I get injured, I have Yixing hyung remember?" Jongin answers softly and places a soft kiss on Kyungsoo's forehead.

Heading out the door and now joining the others, he could feel how nervous everyone was getting with every step they took. "Guys, I can feel how nervous and stressed you guys are. Calm down, I know we barely made it out alive last time, but this time's different, we have a plan, and we now know how to control our powers better" Jongin assures. "I mean, yeah that's true but like we're still risking our lives out here trying to save our universe. And still, we could literally not even come out of that cave!" Chanyeol exaggerates. "Cause we're fucking dead" Jongdae mutters quietly. "Oh come on hyung, let's not be so negative about this" Jongin replies being the only one hearing Jongdae. "Let's just hope we come back in one piece" Baekhyun sighs as they reach the caves entrance.