~ Couple? ~

Finally, this day was over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yixing pov

The next day...

So, I know right now that Junmyeon is out. I kinda need to go to their house and ask something. I head out of the house and head to their's, which is only a few blocks away.

When I reach the house, I ring the doorbell and Tao opens the door. "Oh, hey Yixing hyung! What do you need?" He asks, "Can I ask you guys something? It's about Junmyeon" I say as I step in. "Sure, but really you just need to talk to Kyungsoo, Luhan hyung, and Minseok hyung" he says.

I sit down on the couch and wait while Tao shouts for them. "Kyungsoo, Luhan hyung, Minseok hyung! Yixing hyung needs to ask you guys something!" He screams. No one comes down. "It's about Junmyeon hyung!" He adds. All of a sudden I hear tons of footsteps coming down the stairs. Tao heads upstairs and the 3 that came down took a seat.

"So, what is it you want to ask?" Luhan hyung asks. "Okay. Next week I was planning on taking Junmyeon to XOXO Cafe right across school. And I am doing that because I like him. Like, love him. So, I was gonna confess to him but first I decided to ask for your permission since you're like his brothers. Is it okay with you guys if he ends up being my boyfriend?" I explain. "Ok, you're quite lucky cause you're probably the 1 out of a million boys that Junmyeon actually likes." Luhan hyung says. "Yeah, and we won't mind if you date him to be honest, you're a really nice gentleman" Minseok hyung says. "Oh, but if you dare hurt him or break him, I will go to your house and beat the shit out of you with my bare hands. Got it?" Kyungsoo threatens. I nod, not being brave enough to say anything.

I head out their house feeling pretty confident for next week. But I should be careful, I am truly terrified of what Kyungsoo could do.

Suho pov

The next week...

Yixing

So, are we meeting up after school like
you said?

Yes
Yes we are
At XOXO Cafe right after school
I'll see you at the school gates

Ok, I'll see you then

————————————————————————

After texting Yixing I jump out of bed and head downstairs. Of course when I enter the kitchen Kyungsoo's already there making breakfast. "Morning Kyung" I say. "Good morning to you too Hyung" he replies. After grabbing a glass of water, I head back upstairs to wake the others up. First I go to Tao's room. "Taossi, wake up, we have school and you need to eat and get ready" I say softly. "Can I have five more minutes hyung?" He answers. "Fine, but when I come back you better wanna wake up" I warn. He just gives me a thumbs up.

Then, I go to Baekhyun's room. "Baekhyun ah, wake up. You have to eat then get ready" I say. "Coming" He answers. Well, that was easy. After, I go to Luhan hyung's room to see if he's awake which he most likely is. Just like Minseok hyung. I don't even bother waking them up cause they're older and they actually wake up to their alarm. I enter his room and hear the water running, 'And he's already taking a bath like i thought' I said in my head. I enter Minseok hyung's room and I hear the same thing, water running. 'Of course'. "Oh well" I say and head back to Tao's room to find him already downstairs. "Morning hyung" he says once he sees me. "Morning" I answer.

Once everybody was done eating and got washed up, we all head to school. "Hyung, after school, you guys can go ahead without me, cause I have to go to XOXO Cafe with Yixing. That's okay right?" I say to Minseok hyung. "Yeah, just go ahead. You're old enough to go out alone anyway. Just tell us before the event happens next time" he replies. "Okay hyung" I say back.

Soon enough we reach the school gates. We walk in and head straight to our lockers. And the day went on like a normal old boring school day.
————————————
When the bell rang indicating that it was the end of school, me and my friends head out to the school gates. "Bye guys! Walk home safely!" I say and they wave back. I wait for a few minutes and see Yixing heading towards me. We wave at each other and head off to the cafe.

Once we reached there, I found a seat while Yixing goes order us drinks. When he comes back, I go straight to the point. "What were you going to tell me?" I ask. "Oh, well...umm. Look, I have something to confess" he says, I stay quiet telling him to continue. "I have a huge crush on you. Since probably around 5 years ago. I just love everything about you, your eyes, your laugh, how smart you are, anything. Here's the question, will you be my boyfriend?" He says. I was fucking speechless. I have the biggest crush on him. "Yes! But you have some circumstances." I warn and he nods. "First, no more one night stands for you. Second, you better be a good boyfriend. Lastly, no more flirting with those girls. Got it?" I say. He nods.

Soon we were just talking about random things until he decided to walk me home. We didn't talk a thing, just holding each others hands and walking. When we reached my doorstep, I said bye but what surprised me was that he swooped down and pecked my lips. He just left like that, worse, with a smirk on his face. I was left at my doorstep a blushing mess. "Why are you blushing?" Someone says, I jump. "Nothing!" I say and rush inside.

Well, I have a fucking boyfriend, yay! But he's known as a bad boy. People are gonna think I'm weird. At least the boys know, so I'm good and we could hangout with them like normal people.

I'm fucking back. After completing my first book, I decided to write a chapter for this since it's been a while. So, for you guys who've been waiting, here you go! A couple has been born. Anyone guessed SuLay?