~ Already? ~

Kris pov

A month later...
(a/n: ok so, the boys' guardians took a little longer for them to find out about the marks. I'm also skipping a month cause umm I really wanna get to the fun parts. Also because if not, I think this book would be to long for my liking. Anyway, enjoy!)

"Guys, come down for a second will you!" I scream. Suddenly, I hear a ruckus coming from upstairs and footsteps coming from the boys going down the stairs. "Yes Kris hyung?" Jongdae panted. They all sat down on the couch and relaxed.

"Well, our guardians found out what our fucking marks mean. And they're thinking that our mates are from the other realms that we totally forgot about. And it might be the 6 we're trying to find right this instant." I explain. All of a sudden Yixing looks down. "You good hyung?" Chanyeol asks, "Does that me-" "Yixing, I'm sorry. But yes, you will have to um break up with him. We're gonna find our mates sooner or later." I say sadly. "O-okay" he says.

Darn, I feel so sorry for him. He was so fucking happy the day they got together. Now, they're done. He's probably having a mental breakdown in his room right now. "Yo, Jongdae, go upstairs and take a look at him." Jongdae nods and heads upstairs.

Jongdae pov

Wow. That's all I could say right now. I head upstairs and go to hyungs room. "Hyung?" I poke my head in his room to see his face stuffed in his pillow. I think I should leave him alone for now. I go back downstairs and sit back down on the couch. I'm suddenly curious about something after what Kris hyung said.

"Hyung, do we have to umm you know" I say, "Oh, about that. Yes, yes we do have to move on now. It may be hard but we kinda have to." He answers. Wow again. Wow indeed. I can't get over Minseok hyung that quickly. Nor do I think the others would be able to move on either. Well, we have to try our hardest anyway.

At school
Yixing pov

Once I see Junmyeon walking down the hallway, I call him. "Hey babe. What's up?" He says. "Meet me at the back of school at lunch time." I say. "Umm, ok then" and he walks off.

When it was lunch, I head to the back of school and wait for Junmyeon to come. Soon, I saw Junmyeon heading towards me. "So, why am I here?" He asks. "Well, this is quite hard to say. But, I guess I just fell out of love. Sorry Junmyeon" I lied, I felt like falling on my knees and scream telling him that I'm kidding but, I can't. He runs off crying. Shit.

Kyungsoo pov

I was walking back to class wondering where Junmyeon hyung is. When suddenly I see him running down the hallway towards the exit crying. Thank god I had my phone with me. I grab my bag, run to the exit and dialed in Luhan hyung's number.

Luhan
Kyungsoo

"Hell-"
"HYUNG! GET EVERYBODY AND HEAD HOME! EMERGENCY! JUNMYEON HYUNG!"
"We're on our way. Go first."

When I reached home, I saw that our front door was open. I step in and soon enough I see everybody in the house. We head upstairs and towards hyungs room. I try to open the door but he locked it. "Junmyeon ah, open the door." Minseok hyung says while knocking on the door. We heard the click of the lock which means he unlocked it.

We head in and sit down on the bed next to Junmyeon hyung. "Hyung, are you okay?" Well that was a dumbass question wasn't it. Why'd I even ask that. He shakes his head. "Care to tell us what happened?" Baekhyun hyung asks, Hyung nods. He sits down and clears his throat.

"So, Yixing broke up with me. He says he quote unquote fell out of love." Hyung answers. Ohhh boy, that bitch is dead.

Continues in the next chapter...
Next chapter is long btw!