sneak peak

i swear the chapter is in the making but its currently exam week for me so it wont be finished till the weekend. and because of that and also for leaving yall hanging, heres a very short peak of the next chap :)

=====

Right then, a voice popped up in Yixing's head asking, 'Yixing, are you with Chanyeol?'. Answering with a simple yes and asking if anything was wrong, he got told to go to ChanBaek's room along with, of course, Chanyeol. 'We need to tell you something,' Junmyeon said and closed the link. That definitely alarmed Yixing. Said man quickly focused back on the conversation happening in front of him and waited for the right moment to cut in. Once there was a short silence, he tugged at Chanyeol's arm and offered Solar a small smile. "Thank you for your help but uh we need to go. Boyfriend's calling," he says and gave her another quick smile. He then proceeds to pull a confused Chanyeol out the library. (a/n: this poor man)

"'Boyfriend's calling'? Mine or yours?" Chanyeol asks Yixing. "Both actually," the latter answers quickly. "What about?" Chanyeol asks again. Yixing stops walking and faces the taller to answer his question. "I don't know but I think something happened to them," he mumbles with a worried face. And although still confused, hearing that something might've happened to his lover was enough to get Chanyeol moving.

=====

and there you have it. also just a quick note, ive decided to write all or at least most of the chapters in third person but if i see it necessary then i'll change it up.

anyway, i'll finish the chapter as soon as my exams are done since theres honestly not much left to write before its finished. thank you for being patient <3