announcement!! (im featuring!)

hello there my fellow readers!! as always, thank you for reading this book and voting!! now, this isnt a serious matter but it does help me in writing future chapters!!

this announcement is regarding the thing i posted yesterday (lets hope this doesnt flop)

now, this is about featuring some of yall to be the couples adopted children!! luckily, i have already gotten two lovely people who want to be featured as an adopted child. if you do not want to be featured as a child but something else, that is completely fine as well. just tell me what you want to be featured as and i might consider it happening!!

all you need to do is comment under the couple you want to be the child of, give me a reasoning why, and tell me more about yourself! (either in my pm's or in the comment section)

if you want to be the child of a couple who already has one, that is also fine! just comment it down and i will think about if i want to give them multiple kids or not!

Xiuchen

Sulay
ILiekKimTaehyung

Chanbaek

Taoris

Kaisoo

Hunhan
BLACKBANGTAN90

Other (tell me what you want to be featured as!)

also, do not worry, i am currently writing a chapter and in fact, i am actually almost finished with it! i might publish it right after this.

i would love to feature some of my readers in this book because yall are just a lovely bunch! if you do end up getting chosen and i need more details, i will reply to your comment or pm you!

sincerely,
your loving author (yes i keep changing it)