Prologue

__________________________________________

The moon is just enchanting tonight

The moon is just enchanting tonight. The street is no more filled with garbage.

Thinks the man walking straight. A bit drunk yet conscious enough to survive the night.

After tricky day at work all he needs is a drink and to reach home to meet his wife. Ain't that just cliche?

"Don't stay awake for too-" Stops the humming man looking at the little girl in front of him.

Covered in a hoodie, shivering from cold as he assumes. Bare legs. Face down. He wonders why she was there.

"Hey there do you want me to take you home huh? Who are you dear?" He smirks as he exclaims covering his face with a mask.

A mask we all use to hide our reality. The mask of acting we all are better in this world of humans.

He grabs the chin of the girl only to see a familiar face. The girl small, approximately 5 feet and 13-14 year old.

She looks like his niece. The one who he had given scars of mental trauma. Assault.

He stared at her thinking what she was doing at the place, at this time.

Sees an opportunity in it.

But before he could get a clear look of her face, the girl stood up grinning. Slight cuts on the side of her mouth.

The girl had green eyes, unlike his niece.

"Who are you? "

"Your death"

_______________________________