3

My body aches and so does my head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My body aches and so does my head. I feel like I've been tied up for a month.
I'm actually tied up but not for a month, its just been one hour.

Before leaving they tied me up saying that I'll try to run away and Easton wasn't there at that moment so definitely there wasn't any chance of them listening to me.

Perfect time for thinking. Get ready to listen to my masterplan.

First I assumed that they don't know anything about me as I've told earlier.
But now I'm sure except my name other basic information they know nothing about me.

When I introducing myself, whenever I lied and Easton knew that I was lying his eyes held different emotions and he made different expressions.

Whenever I wanted to know if he knew anything else other than what I'm assuming, I lied. Most of the time he was curious but sometimes he frowned and I knew he doesn't know anything.

I confirmed it when I asked some more questions.

But there are still chances of them

We're playing safe. So why not enjoy?

'This is a masterplan?Then I am a panda'
My subconscious said.

The saddest part is that they tied me up with a shoe lace. Again. Why?

I am not a person who sits silently without moving. If I had a choice I would've killed them. How can they expect me to sit silently without causing trouble? This is torture.

So I just stood up, with the chair but failed miserably. I'm sure my head and backbone are broken as now I'm on the floor, still tied. With a show lace. Hmph

Why am I getting Rapunzel vibes?
The only difference is that I'm tied up. With a shoe lace. Now the only thing needed is Rapunzel with a pan.

"Rapunze-"

"What the heck? "

Thats Rhett. I remember his voice. So finally he got up.

"What happened to you? " He asked while helping me up.

"They tied me up before leaving and then I started talking to myself. I wanted to get up but couldn't. I tried harder and ended
up falling. Thanks" I told him as he untied me because I was tied. With a shoe lace.

What? I still can't get over it.

"Rhett"

Suddenly we were interrupted by Easton.
They are back. So finally they remembered that they have a friend and a girl whom they kidnapped and tied.

"I missed you" Easton said more like shouted and jumped on me.

"I missed you too" I said happily, hugging him back.

"I'll miss you" He mumbled sadly.

"I'll miss you to-, wait what? " I asked him.

"Yeah, boss wants to see you" He mumbled.

Who am I?, Joe Mama?

"Why? " I asked confusingly.

"He just wants to meet you and see who knows about the drug deal" He shrugged.

Oh so they are throwing me in a cage of hungry werewolf. How sweet of them.
Is this what I deserve? First they tied me-

'Sometimes I wish I wasn't your subconscious' My subconscious said.

'Ignore her, she's jealous of me'

"So, when are we leaving? "I asked Easton as he stared at me.

"Aren't you a bit too excited " Easton asked confusingly

"No, I just want to see the boss of all giants" I said happily.

"I've never seen a person so excited about their death" Rhett mumbled.

"And I haven't seen a person as sweet as you" I mumbled.

And I don't know why but the way Rhett's grinning is the unhealthiest thing I've ever seen. I'm going to die. Not because of his smile but by looking at the way he's jumping on the couch as his friends are looking at me as if I committed a sin.

"Before leaving I wanna give you some nicknames" I said loudly and now they are giving me ' pack this shit up and throw her out'.

"So
Rhett is shit
Fain is pain
Aylo is yellow
Erin is scowl"

"That nickname doesn't even rhyme with my name" Erin scowled.

"Your nicknames are based on your personality" I said and blinked a few times.

"So you think I'm shitty?
I'm pain in your ass?
I ain't that fun
I wanna die-"

"No I didn't mean that" I mumbled faking a gasp

"Sure" They all said in unison.

"Let's go "

-------------------15 minutes later-----------------

"Erin"

"Yeah"

"I did something? "

"No why? "

"If not then why are you playing hope and die with me" I said looking at him as if he's my best friend's girlfriend.

"Hope and die? " He repeated looking at me with a confused face.

"Yeah. I've been praying for last 15 minutes, hoping I'll be alive after this" I said with pure horror.

"What, why? " He said while driving.

"Oh, actually your driving just taught me the official meaning of 'hell of a ride'. And by hope and die I meant the way you're driving I know i'll die but I'm still hoping I won't die"

"This is how I drive" He said smirking.

"Oh, really. My bad, I thought this was how you kill your rivals" I said sarcastically.

"We're here" He said unbuckling his belt.

Seat belt

'This is his house" I said refering to what I just saw.

"Yeah"

"Why is it so far away from the city? " I asked ignoring that he just told me it's the place where his boss lives.

"You'll get to know soon " He said with a smirk.

"It's beautiful " I complimented as I kept ogling at that place.

"Not everything that's attractive is as beautiful as it looks" He said with a smirk still covering his face.

I don't even understand when people tell me simple sentences and here he's trying to say something I'll never understand.
Is he trying to test my literature?

"Explain please " I said showing of my teeth with a bright fake smile.

"Half of this place is a torture chamber"
He said and shrugged.

"So you'll torture me too" I said faking a gasp.

"As I said not until you do something against us" He paused for sometime
"Maybe "

"Follow me" He told me without looking back.

Soon we both entered in and the interior design was black too. I'm a colourful person I can't handle black and white.

He opened a door and

"Holy Mother of chicken nuggets "

Arcaneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें