12

I got out of that place waiting for someone to come as I told Easton what happened

I got out of that place waiting for someone to come as I told Easton what happened. I felt that someone was beside me but let me tell you I feel numb.

Before I could look back a car stopped infront of me and the person inside the car shooted the person behind me.

My whole body froze as I realised what just happened.

The door of car opened and-

Mr unknown came out?

I was gonna open my mouth when he suddenly got out and picked me up.

"What the heck? " I said and gasped as he opened the backseat and put me in there.

"Don't do that again I don't like being carried in someone's arms. By the thank you for helping " I mumbled lowly but he just kept his face emotionless while he took out a pretty long piece of cloth and wrapped it around my leg.

Shutting the door he entered the car and soon started driving. No this ain't driving he's playing hope or die. All of them are same. Hmph

In a few minutes we reached -

Forest. Yo what the fuck? I am assassin, he ain't one but is he gonna assassinate me. I'm too young and short for this. No this can't happen. I have small parents at my house-

Wait no, never mind

Suddenly he opened the door and kneeled infront of me.

I raised both my eyebrows at him cause I can't raise one. Wait is he gonna give me piggyback ride.

"Dude really" I exclaimed happily.

I quickly threw my arms around his neck wrapping my legs around his waist as he got up.

'Where are we going? "

"Shut up"

Did he just-

"Echoose me sir, what do you mean shut up? -"

'It means close that small piece of useless thing which you never put to use'

I was gonna continue but he cut me off.

"Shall I throw you"

"No"

"Then shut up" Hmph

"By the way who was that guy you killed"
I asked him as I kept my chin on his shoulder.

"A gaurd, he saw you and you know what happened next"

Oh, is it bad that I'm itching to rub my nose on his shoulder and then fucking pat that waist of his.

I don't think so

I ignore that thought as we're still in a forest where he can easily kill me. Pass for now but I'm surely gonna do it later.
Hmm