8

I slowly streched my arms and let out a yawn

I slowly streched my arms and let out a yawn. I'm so bored. Our maths teacher took last 3 classes and taught us nonstop.

"So what are your plans for the next twenty days we have holidays from tomorrow now" Nova asked circling his arm around my shoulder which made me hug his forearms.

Why is every fucking one so tall except me?

"I really don't know, we completed all the tasks and now we even don't have classes" I sighed thinking how am I going to spend my time.

"Wait you're coming to my house today? " I asked him when he took the next turn with me.

"Yeah, at least if someone killed one of us while going to home we could give each other's body to our family or maybe die together. I'm gonna be bored as fuck if I reached hell alone" He said sounding pretty unbothered.

Once we reached his house he bid me a ' fuck off' as I started walking again. I heard some footsteps. But fortunately I have a knife with me.

As I kept on walking the sound slowed down and eventually disappeared.
Maybe it was someone just going somewhere but by his pace it felt like I knew him as if he was following me.

I touched the doorknob and it felt a little warm then usual. According to the weather the knob should be cold because it was made of metal but it was a little warm.

Someone tried to open the door. I live in an area where mostly people don't come out they only come out when they hear any unusual voices maybe that is why the person tried to open the door instead of breaking the window.

I inserted the key acting as if I never noticed anything and then entered inside. I should be alert someone could be inside.

I noticed the lock of the window was indeed opened but it was shut in a way that nobody would've noticed.

Whoever came here was extremely smart he left no clue on about who he was and why he was here but I'm sure if I look for some more time I'll be able to find out.

I went upstairs to my room again. When I opened the door I checked everything.
The only suspicious thing was my notes. On the side of a note there was a stain of blood.

On the note it was written about my night schedule which was ' Alley - 11 pm'

I wonder who came here.

-----------------------2 days later-------------------

"Fuck off " I said waving at Nova as he left my house.

It's been two days since I felt someone was here. After that nothing happened everything went back to normal which was pretty surprising.

I'm not going to the alleys now cause it can still be dangerous.

I went to my room and fed Hank, cuddling with him for a while. Before I could even get up from bed someone started knocking on the door harshly.

I quickly took Hank as he crawled and kept him inside my hood.

I looked through the window and noticed there was no one.

Okay, I ain't scared of people but ghost's scare the fucking shit outta me.

I went back to my room and locked it but when i entered someone covered my mouth. As soon as I realised the cloth he used had chloroform in it I stopped inhaling and in ten seconds I acted as if I fainted.

Whoever I don't know, picked me up and took me out of my house.

' Someone tell this fucker I don't like being carried'

I saw a car and-

Dumbfuck I know I'm small doesn't mean I can fit there.

Hmph

Looking through my eyelashes I saw-

Easton carrying me?

Woah, didn't expect that.

They took me inside and settled me there.

" 'Sigh' Fucking finally we caught this lil rat. I swear she hides like one too" I heard Zach said.

I swear whenever he opens his mouth I just wanna shove a gun and kill him.

During the whole ride they were making fun of me and saying some other shit I chose to ignore.

Let us reach the destination first then I'll teach these idiots a lesson and I won't stop until they all regret. Hmph

Soon they stopped near the place they first took me. This time Rhett was carrying. What am I? A fucking pillow cause I swear they are carrying me like one.

Rhett took me to the same room they kept me when I first came here. He placed me on the bed, locked the place and left.

So now it's time for a room tour.

I peeked through my eyelashes looking if there was any CCTV camera then I slowly got up and looked around.

I feel like having a nostalgia.

Checking around for a bit. I checked if there was any hidden camera. There wasn't.

So I moved towards the vase and took the hidden camera I hid it.

I felt someone was coming towards my room so I sneakily walked towards the dressing table and took the charger of the camera to charge it up.

Fortunately the switch was behind the cupboard so no one will notice it. Suddenly the door opened and someone entered but till then I had already entered the washroom.

'Where the fuck is she? '

A voice grumbled and I stood inside the washroom my ear on the door listening to them.

I swear boss will kill us

Another voice said with an evidence of fear in his voice.

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror before opening the door and acting as if I heard nothing.

"I- Oh hey, finally after so long I got to see someone, like seriously it's been fucking 5 minutes and I haven't talked to someone. And I swear this room is a maze itself it took me so long to find the wash-"

Before I could say something they tied up my mouth with a piece of cloth.

Okay I'm serious again, what's up with people tying me with laces and covering my face I'll fucking kill them all. How could they do this-

"Boss was right about taking a cloth with us. I guess now I know the reason too"

"Yeah you're right I'm seriously grateful boss told us to do this"

╬ ╬

Did they just-?

I think killing these lil pieces of shits won't be a regret.

'Ik bro like how can they speak so much truth'

Give me a fucking gun.