5

"I seriously wanna kill you

"I seriously wanna kill you. Only if I wasn't tied up on the chair"

I've been trying to explain what I actually do but these fuckers are not understanding.

Mr emotionless duck and Fain understood it way too earlier than they should but these fuckers are still asking me questions.

"Okay. Let me explain it as a game" I said and they just nodded.

"It starts with me choosing a specific gang and collecting information about it. Then I target that gang and once they kidnap me I trade information with them" They all just stared at me with a confused face.

"Let's just give them a demo " Suddenly Fain said out of nowhere.

"That's a good choice too "

"But first I wanna clear some doubts" He said with a mischief glint in his eyes and I just nodded.

"What makes you think we can't get that information out of you by torturing you and as you told us earlier you've been doing this since last year, why haven't anyone else tortured you?" He asked me crossing his arms.

"One scratch on me and you'll see your closest gangs turning against you " I replied with a sly smile.

"And why would that happen"

"You know what let's just make the deal first, then you'll understand everything and obviously you don't trust me enough to share information with me right" I stopped and they nodded.

'Then you can kill me, ok"

"So what information are you willing to trade with me cause if I found that information useful I'll tell you something way more useful than you expected. Remember you have one chance and you can only ask one questions while trading"

"Who's your next target? " Mr. Unknown asked as soon as I completed.

"Now that's a smart question. The viles are my next target"

"The most useful information you'll be wanting will be about viles" Fain said.

"The place where you can find the viles is near the place you found Rhett. After four days they're gonna have a deal at the same place and after six days they'll be attacked"

Woah

"That was a good piece of information but still not that good. So it's my turn. A person very close to you is betraying you. He's easy to get and remember he's just a pawn, he's marked. "

*Crunch* * Crunch*

Fain, I and Mr fucker turned a little to see Aylo munching popcorns with his friends and the bodyguards.

"Now tell me why do you think we can't kill you" Fain asked ignoring his friends.

"If you killed me everyone will turn against you all" I shrugged.