1

I am walking down the street with a lost mind

I am walking down the street with a lost mind. Soon as I passed the busy street I started walking towards a dark alley. It's midnight and I am roaming here and there. My gaze fixed on my short legs.

Oh, did I forgot to mention I'm 5'0 approximately 5'1 with a flat chest and no curves. Sometimes im mistaken as a 12 year old but who cares.

I'm a not so awkward potato and each and every embarrassing stunt performed by me in public is performed with a mind set that says-

'These people standing Infront of you won't meet you ever and even if they did, they can't do anything, so let's enjoy your fucked up life and fuck their life too'

I am 17 years old, my parents don't care about me as they are always busy with their business meetings, so basically I am non existent. They were the only one whom I used to call mine but that changed too.

I am short and I ain't curvy. I was affected by it but now I don't care.

I am happy with my body and my life where nobody cares about me and neither do I.

But I do have Hank and a raccoon as a friend

'Hank is a hamster and raccoon is my bestfriend'

His real name is Nova but I still prefer raccoon.

I want ice pops.

I was counting the blocks when a cold voice interrupted me and I frowned as i forgot the number. There was no one near me so i followed the voice.

Curiosity you know.

I hope it won't be a giant again. *Dramatic sigh

The dark alley I am walking through is full of giants, but I am late today so I just hope there would be someone whom I can irritate.

To feel better I just repeat one line.
'I ain't short, these people are giants'

I followed the voice, still counting the blocks as i slid my hands inside my pocket. I don't know why but that sound felt familiar. Maybe because it's the fifth time today I'm roaming here.

I was lost in my thoughts when my face hit a hard wall but to my surprise its a giant. I rubbed my head with my hands which were covered with long sleeves of my hoodie as his eyes met mine.

He was approximately 6'1 and for me a giant.

'Sigh' Again a giant

I looked up and noticed him.

'Ooh that's a good-looking giant'

"Who are you?" He asked me as looked down and i felt he was bowing.

"I am Halcyon, what's your name?" I replied him with a bright smile.

"Doesn't matter. Who sent you?"
He asked sternly grabbing my jaw.

"Nobody did, i was just walking and counting blocks when your voice interrupted me and you know its irritating when you count till - I forgot"
I said angrily.

He scowled as he pinned me on the wall behind me. I looked at him as he bent towards me because i'm a shawty but who cares.

'Wait I ain't short, he's a giant'

"I know you heard everything so stop acting and spill the truth " He said as his grip on my waist tightened. Yeah his one hand was on my waist.

I blinked a few times as he groaned. Yay, I irritated the shit out of more person today. It's my habit and goal to irritate ten people per day and that's the reason I always come here as there are many drunkards here at this time.

I'm just joking I do it for fun sometimes.

If you think I'm mentally ill let me tell you others do too. I irritate those drunkards way too much that they themselves drop me at my home.

"I want to ask you something " I said with curiosity.

"What? " He looked confused.

"Are you the same giant that comes in my dreams and throws me out of my window? " I said with curiosity.

"Why will a giant throw you out of your window ?" He asked looking at me while tilting his head.

"I irritate him too"

He groaned as he closed his eyes, inhaled deeply then slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. As soon as he looked at me he again closed his eyes. No, I am not amused, I am used to these reactions.

'Oh, I just realised if you seprate amused it will be am-used'

Okay I'll stop

"I'll give you a last chance, who sent y-"

"I don't know"

"Don't cut me off or be ready to fac-"

"I don't care"

The look on his face was worth watching and I'm definitely going to enjoy the show. I was going to laugh at him but controlled. He looks so irritated that he can strangle me anytime.

With that he actually started strangle me and I did the same even though my fingers didn't even covered his throat completely, I still did.

First I grabbed his shirt to bend him down a little and then tried to strangle him even though I can't even reach his neck.

I always thought that if someone strangles me I'll strangle them back instead of grabbing their hand. It sounded fun at that time but now I feel my soul leaving my body.

"What were you trying to do? " He left me and looked at me amused. I just shrugged.

He started rubbing his forehead as if he is suffering from a headache. I won't question that because I know the reason.

'I ain't the reason'
'Now am I ? ' Smiles sweetly

"I'll count till three, run as fast possible or I'll kill you" He said as he took out a gun.

I ignored him and started counting the blocks again looking down.

"Ugh, you know what I'll leave" He growled.

"Hey you can't leave you didn't even say sorry" I said and gasped.

"For what? " He asked

"Because of you I have to count the blocks again, follow your giant ass and waste my precious time on you"

He just walked away and I don't like when someone ignores me, he didn't even apologize. I just shrugged and still didn't move. When I realised that soon he won't be able to hear me, I waved at him.

"By the all the best for the drug deal " I shouted as I waved at him.

Did I mention i want ice pops?

He turned as soon as those words left my mouth I can already see his eyes as wide as a giant. Then he came running towards me, covered my mouth with a cloth and I blacked out.

'I hope I won't see a giant anymore
Anyways let's take a nap'