4

"Holy Mother of chicken nuggets " I gasped out loud as I looked at the person standing infront of me

"He's hot isn't he" Someone whispered making me look back.

"Easton, you weren't in the car how the hell are you here? "

"Car. Why would you use a car? This place is just behind our penthouse" Easton said as he munched food.

I just ignored him and kept ogling at Mr. Unknown.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Erin said as he rolled his eyes.

And I thought that was a good idea so I just took his phone as it was opened and quickly took a picture of Mr. Unknown. Now I'm checking out his photo. Mr Unknown just kept looking at me with a blank face.

What the fuck? Emotionless duck.

'A tall one' My subconscious added.

Yeah- Wait you're ogling at him too?

Suddenly he took Erin's phone and looked at Erin. Erin just nodded and left as Mr Unknown gestured him to do so. Even Easton left while munching his popcorn.

He didn't even share it. Just munched them all alone. Sharing is caring. Except me everyone should share.

'Except you? Why? '

Nobody would like to see a seventeen year old girl stabbing everyone just for an ice popsicle right.

He looked at me as if trying to remember me and them suddenly with a finger he asked me to come closer to him.

I slowly slowly moved towards him, too slowly-

And suddenly I was pulled towards someone. Mr. Unknown grabbed my arm and made me look at him.

"Yes? "

He grabbed my jaw and started looking at me carefully. Suddenly with a jerk he dragged me to Lucifer knows where and I just followed him.

As Ric- No Jett maybe Dic-

'Woah'

I meant dice you dirty lil freak

Oh fuck I forgot his name. Where is my subconscious right now? When I want her she's asleep. During exams too.

It's Rhett, yeah I got it.

So as Rhett told me many dungeons are present here. Mr. Unknown took me to one of them.

Blood and drugs are the only smell present here. Screams echoed but they weren't 'help' instead people cursed out loudly as they banged their fists.

Red marks all over their body as their eyes filled with hatred. Their bloodshot red eyes held nothing but the thirst of blood. As if it was the only way they could survive.