11

We're here again on the same place we were yesterday

We're here again on the same place we were yesterday. The plan's first part is that Mr. Unknown will hire someone to sneak into Vile's mansion to confirm who's the backstabber.

There's a party there tonight.

And guess what? Who's that someone?

Easton!

Just kidding. I mean i know his ass is bigger than mine but still.

He can't seduce them. Or maybe who knows? With that ass of his I'm already seduced and ready to- whatever.

It's me duh

Don't act like you didn't guess already

'Who in the hell are you talking to?'

Umm, myself?

'I seriously wish i- leave it'

What were you gonna say consy?

'Cons- I am so done'

I started laughing like a hyena and I again did it loudly. Well everyone one is running away from me now.

I chose to go because I'll be getting paid and lemme tell you I never say no to money and food.

After a bit of conversation we all mutually decided it's me who'll go there. I'm gonna get some useful information out of them. I mean that's my work.

By the way guess what?

Easton and his dumb friends are again asking senseless questions.

"You know you all are just a group of pandas"

" You think we're cute" Everybody  grumbled except Easton and Aylo who asked this question

"Yes"

Lmao

'Again you don't have one-'

"Okay so Halcyon tonight exactly at 11 pm you have to get down here and we will wait for you "

"Done"

--------------------------------------------------------------

So now I have to get ready and guess what hamsterfuckers? I haven't ever wore a dress. Like never. Once when I did, I embarrassed myself and guess what I almost fell because of those.

'Just say that you like dresses but neither do you fit in them and not do you know how to walk properly'

Bitch-

I swear I fell on my knees that day. It still hurts to remember how the color of my lipstick and knees matched that day.

'Winces' bad memories.

I do like dresses but always chose comfy. Like c'mon oversized hoodie is love. I'm thinking how I'll walk as I'll have to remove my glasses.

Which reminds me of when I broke a glass and accused the neighbours cat. It was fun until I realised my neighbors don't have a cat.