SECRETS

I woke on the ground next to the creek. Everyone was either hurt, knocked out, or killed. I stood up wondering why I was alive. Then I thought about Zoe. I searched for hours screaming her name until I saw her lying against a tree. She was out cold. She wasn't dead and she was safe. But I was hurt badly. I didn't know how that was possible seeing that I was invulnerable except for Zoe. Then I realized what happened. Hate must have taken away the blessing of Styx. Primordials can do that but they have to take their life source with it. He didn't die without the last laugh. I looked down and noticed that I had several arrows sticking from my back, a spear tip in my leg, and a sword through my shoulder. I also had gashes all over me. I stumbled up the hill carrying Zoe in my arms. I set her down in a bunk in the infirmary. I kissed her on her forehead and walked out wondering how many were dead. I was looking through the people to see who were still living. All the omega division was ok. They just got minor injuries. I was at the top of half blood hill when I finally realized the pain of all of my injuries. I fell to the ground at the top of the hill. My friends ran to my aid and circled me. I was about to give in to the dark when I saw a familiar face. "Don't leave me Perce" he said. "Why would I ever do that grover?" I said playfully as he embraced me in a man hug. "Oh gods Percy you scared me!" He said. "Ha, that's what I do." I said. "Just hold on" He said as he placed a healing spell on me. There is some perks like that to being a Lord of the wild, but even that couldn't heal me. I was about to tell him it wouldn't work when I felt the familiar tug in my gut. I heard the roar of water in my ears and a steam of water shot from the creek and snaked its way to my wounds. About a minute later the wounds were only scars. I stood and frowned. The water shouldn't have healed me. I was a son of Kronos now. I teleported to my dad's palace and went to the throne room. "Dad I am a son of yours, right?" "Yes" he said. He almost sounded scared. "Then why did the water heal me?" I asked. "Percy, I ment to tell you but I couldn't. But now I must, you my son, are technically my son but the years that you were a son of Poseidon effected your heritage. You are half my son and half Poseidon's son." He said fearfully. "Fine, but I would like to keep it a secret." I said. "That's ok son." "I don't know if I should call you father." I said. "You are my son, no matter what." He said. I felt better after his words. I teleported to camp and saw most of the campers awake. We had roughly 50 campers left including the injured. I went to the infirmary and saw Zoe awake. She jumped into my arms and kissed me then slapped me. "OW! What was that for?!" "For scaring me like that! Don't do that again." She said. I hugged her closer and whispered, "I won't." In her ear and we sat there holding each other. I was ok as long as I had my star.