Explaining

When everyone was sorted out we had a meeting in the big house. "Why are you still alive?" Said Annabeth. "I could ask you the same question" I said with annoyance laced in my voice. "We were given immortality right after you left for saving Olympus" she said. "I am the son of.." I said not wanting to tell them. "Well" said Annabeth. "Kronos and half Posiedon" I said hoping they wouldn't hate me. "Well now that that's settled what happened?" She asked. "I killed the primordials and you guys killed the army" I said. "Not about the war what happened to you, seaweed brain!" She said. I winced away from the old name. "You cheeted on me, the whole camp actually betrayed me except the seven minus you so I left." They muttered their apologies and motioned for me to go on. "I worked for my dad, Kronos for three hundred years l and then came here." Leaving out the part about the plan to over take them. "But I need my sword!" Jake whined. The whole camp glared at him. "Your sword?!" I said my voice shaking with anger. "I fought with that sword for my whole demigod life!!" I screamed at him. I got myself under control and continued. "I have one more thing to do." I said. "Will the five remaining heroes of Olympus step forward please?" I said. Six demigod stepped forward. "I believe I said five Mrs. Chase" I said. She slowly stepped back. "Will all of you join Kronos's army?" I said. "We will." They said in unision. Then they floated and glowed with golden light then it dissipated. They were now dressed in the standard omega division combat uniform. "Ah yeah baby, human torch time!" Leo said as he jumped in the air and screamed,"flame on!" And burst into flame and flew in the air. "Get down here leo" said piper. "I just wish Jason was here so he could join" said piper with tears in her eyes. "He is" said Jason pulling his hood down. "Jason!" Piper screamed. She jumped into his arms and cried into his shirt. "It's alright Pipes" he said. We left them to catch up. "So what happens now?" Said Luke. "We are now allies with the Olympians" I said. "Well we know that, but what do we do?" Said Jason rolling his eyes. "We're staying here." Said percy for him and Zoe. "We are too then" said the others. "We'll be the response team for camp half blood" I said. I think I'll like it here.