THE PERKS OF BEING A GOD

The perks of being a god. You have a home on Olympus. I had a mansion, five stories high, and every floor was like a house. I woke up and called razor and walked to the throne room. Zues had called a meeting of the Olympians. I'm an Olympian. I finally got to the throne room and sat in my throne. Another perk of being a god is you can look anyway you want to. I looked like I did before I knew Kronos as my father but at the age of 21.
"Ah Percy, glad you could join us." Zues said.
"Thank you Lord Zues." I said in return.
The whole room was fighting with each other.
"SILENCE!!!" Zues thundered.
"We have called this meeting to tell you something Percy. We all will give you our blessing."
"And that means..." I said.
"You will have a power from all of us." He said. "We the Olympians give Perseus Jackson our blessing willingly." They said as they all circled me and blasted me with color filled beams of energy. There wasn't that much pain, after about two minutes they stopped and I felt the power go through my body. I decided to try my Zues powers and tried to fly. I felt my spine crack and my shoulder blades move. When I looked back I saw wings the same color as my eyes, sea green.
I beat my wings and hovered a few feet above the ground. Cool.
I then tried to bring down lightning. I concentrated and a flash came down from the sky and charred the ground. Extra cool. I contracted my wings and they shrunk back into my back.
Then I tried Hades. I put my palm on the ground and saw a skeleton claw its way out of the ground.
"Well that's cool, why didn't you do that for me?" Ares said.
"Because you were not worthy you imbecile and will never be worthy." Zues said.
"Ok?" Ares whimpered.
"Percy, your hair is on fire." Zues said.
"What?" I asked as I looked up and saw my hair was on fire.
"That would be my fire power, it takes getting used to." Hephaestud said. I need to get used to these powers. Zues ended the meeting and I vapor traveled to my mansion.

I went to my room and sat on my bed. The Olympians said that I couldn't have a relationship with Annabeth if I was a god. I tried to back out of being a god but they said that they ordered me by law to become a god.
I called Annabeth and worked it out. She was shaken up but she was ok. The Olympians said that if I was a god I have to be in a relationship with a god if I wanted to date someone.
My friends were immortal but not gods. I came out of my room and played on the couch in one of the main rooms. Scratch that part about my house being a mansion, it's basically a palace.

A few weeks went by and I got summoned to the throne room. I got there and took a knee in front of the gods. "Percy Jackson would you like a job, to protect and guard people?" Artemis asked.
"Yes I would love that lady Artemis" I said.
"Good, would you like to be the guardian of the hunt?" She questioned.
"Yes my lady."
"Then you are officially the hunt's guardian." Artemis stated.
"I swear on the river Styx, my life, and chaos' name that I will not flirt with the hunters, and will protect them and lady Artemis with my life." I said.
"P-Percy, why did you take such a big oath?" Artemis gasped.
"I wanted to make sure you knew I was serious." I said.
"Well, you have a week to get ready and have free time." She said. "Ok" I responded.

I got to camp and saw that Ranus was there.
I sprouted my wings and soared towards him. When I got closer I saw they were in a battle. I slammed into Ranus and rammed him into a tree. I drew riptide and called down lightning. The lightning bounced off my sword and hit Jake in the chest. I walked over to them and looked at them close. "You have won, that was a final attempt." He coughed. "That explosion of power killed me, I'm going to die."
"Its killing both of us." Jake said.
"Kronos's power is killing us."
"Kronos's is dead because of you, now it's your turn." I said as they both faded away into nothing. The army that was attacking camp ran away in fear. I walked up to Bob and saw him lying against a tree. He had a spear in his side. "Bob!" I screamed. "Hi friend." He said. I looked at the spear and it was Ranus' spear.
"Come on we're going to the infirmary." I said as I lifted him up and flew him to the big house. I set him down in a bed and flew to Olympus.

" I went into the throne room and shot a blue light into the ceiling signaling a meeting. Once all the gods were there I told them what I wanted.
"I'm ready now to go to the hunt." I said. "Ranus and Jake are dead, my mission is done."
"Meet me at the hunters camp, try to find it." Artemis said with a playful smirk.
I couldn't help but notice her beauty, her beautiful auburn hair eyes. WAIT, WHAT!?! She's a maiden Percy and you would never get that lucky.
"Meet you there." I said and jumped off Olympus. "What the Hades?! No!!" Artemis screamed.
"Awww you do care." I said with a smirk as I sprouted my wings and hovered there.
"Just meet me at the hunters camp." She said, blushing slightly.
I then turned and soared high above the woods searching for the camp.