MY TRAITOR BROTHER ALMOST KILLS ME

Me, Bob, and Damason moved into the Poseidon cabin. After my father died I guess I kind of became only a son of Poseidon again. My powers didn't change though except for my fire powers. I gave them to Leo so now he is a minor god of fire but only immortal if he wants to. The same as me. Tyson came back from Poseidon's palace so he moved in too. I was talking with Annabeth on the beach about what was going on.
"Percy, Jake gave me that love potion. A part of me said that I didn't love Jake, I loved you but the potion kicked in." She said.
"I know and I wanted to talk about. . . Us." I said.
"Me too" she said.
"I love you Annabeth and I want to go back to what we used to be." I said.
"The same with me, seaweed brain."
"Wisegirl."
We walked back to camp holding hands.

"Percy Jackson" Jake said. "Well well well, I've been waiting for you."

Jake was standing in the middle of a huge, black, inky shadow wrapped around him like a storm.
"What the blue pancakes are you jake"? I said.
"The son of Ranus, Percy!"
"Oh no! I'm terrified!" I screamed with sarcasm.
"Don't mock me!" Jake said, "I'll destroy you Percy Jackson if it's the last thing I do."
"I can't count how many times I've heard that." I said as I charged into battle.
I met Jake at a run and slammed his chest with my shoulder. He went tumbling into the creak but a shadow caught him. I uncapped riptide and it grew to full length. I screamed and thrust my sword toward Jake and the creak exploded around him. The water smashed into him and he started to struggle. He managed to gargle, "Father...help?" And a shadow morphed into the figure of Ranus. I pushed the water away from Jake and transported Annabeth to camp safely. While I was distracted Ranus rammed me and I fell against a tree. They both closed in.
"I can't kill you now half blood, but I can take away Kronos's power." Ranus threatened.
He then placed his hand on my chest and I saw golden power sucked from my body.
"No!" I croaked.
I couldn't let Ranus get that power so willed the power to charge into Ranus. He couldn't hold that much power. An expression of terror flickered across his face and he stabbed down with his sword made of shadows. The sword sliced my chest but it was too late. The power exploded and Ranus was gone. I was blown into the air and landed into the ground in the middle of the cabins. I saw the gods flash in and stand at the crater. Just as late as ever. "Oh no." Apollo said and the flashed me to Olympus.

I woke up in a medic bed on Olympus. I got up and stumbled and grabbed my chest. I could see the cut through my tattered shirt. It was deep, very deep. I stumbled out of the room and came to the throne room. "Percy, you should be in bed, resting!" Athena said.
"I'm fine."
"Percy what happened." Zeus said.
And so I told them what happened.
Zeus just nodded and said," Percy, for your bravery and selfless acts from all your quests, saving us countless times, you are to become a god and this time all of your friends are immortal so you can't say no".
"What are my powers?" I asked.
"You will be god of the seas son, I'm retiring." Poseidon said.
"Dad, thank you!" I said as I embraced him in a hug. He's my full dad now since Kronos. . . Died.
"Your sacred weapon shall be riptide and your sacred animal the pegasus." Zeus said.
"Thank you Lord Zeus." I said as Poseidon shot a green and blue beam of energy at my chest. Light blinded me and pain flouded over me. A scream escaped my mouth and I collapsed.