000┊𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

⌎ ⌏

Stefan Salvatore swore he met the love of his life at the age of Seven.

It was his fathers birthday and all of Giuseppe Salvatore's friends and their own families where invited. Lily Salvatore, Stefan's mother, had laid clothes out for both her boys. They were to dress smart to please their father and his guests. Lily's own friend was attending, Margot Gilbert had agreed to attend the birthday celebrations with her husband and two children.

She previously was refusing to attend, she wasn't the type to despise people but there was one who had her complete fury. That was Giuseppe Salvatore. She believed he was a rotten excuse of a man, no man would hurt his children and his love. Her husband, Phineas, certainly didn't. But upon request of her dear friend, Lily, she couldn't resist any longer.

Stefan was stood in front of a mirror tugging at his tight bow tie when his mother walked in. He smiled at her though the reflective glass. "Mother, you look lovely." The Salvatore boys where always taught to be gentlemen, Lily could not have her boys treating their own wives and children the way Giuseppe did. She simply wouldn't allow it.

She smiled wildly at him, her mood instantly lifting. "Thank you darling." She walked up to him pushing some stray hairs back into a tidy order. "You, yourself look extremely dashing."

Stefan wiggled around in his suit as attention was drawn to it. "I don't feel it mother. This suit is incredibly uncomfortable, I'm not sure how father wears one every day." He spoke pulling at his tie again. She pulled his hands away from it before it came loose.

"You get used to it." Damon spoke walking into the room. He had a matching suit to Stefan, tailored to fit his fourteen year old body. He walked up to Stefan and crouched down patting his brother on the shoulders while looking at him. "But mothers right, you do look dashing, brother." He teased. Stefan scowled at Damon playfully.

Lily looked down at her boys. She wished it could be like this, just the three of them. She knew that as the boys grew older they would be better off living in this town, with the wealth that surrounded them. She sighed before checking the small clock on the nightstand. "Come boys. We must be downstairs to great the guests, they will arrive at any moment." She held out both of her hands for each boy to take.

Giuseppe was waiting for them at the bottom of the stair case, he had a dark blue suit on and a half finished cigar between his fingers. He looked angrily up at them as the descended. "Decide it was time to grace me with your presence? The guests are almost here." He muttered furiously as the walked towards the door.