025┊𝐀𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐭𝟐

⌌   ⌍

⌎                                                                 ⌏

She wasn't quite sure where she was going, she just knew she needed to get away.

It was all too much. Her head pounded. Her teeth ached. Her skin was covered in sweat despite feeling frozen. Her ears felt as though they were plugged with water. Her eyes battled with a fog only visible to her. Memories and voices popping up in the oddest ways possible. She could hear people calling to her, but no one was speaking to her.

The people that passed her were a mix of modern and past, the old dresses and modern jeans appearing on random members of the crowd. Some faces morphed into people she once knew. It was too much. She rushed away and collapsed into a large post holding a screen with a projection on. Prim dropped to her knees, breathless, and began coughing violently. She held onto her stomach as she coughed, feeling as though it was being stabbed with a thousand vervain-soaked stakes.

A deep red liquid fell out of her mouth as she coughed. Some of the blood she had just consumed splattered onto the grassed floor. She sighed as the coughing ceased, spitting the last bit of blood out of her mouth with a grimace. "Miss? Are you alright?" Someone asked from behind her.

"Go away," Prim grumbled, lifting one hand from the floor, and wiping her mouth off the back of it.

"Miss?" They asked again.

"Go away!" She snapped, glaring at them over her shoulder. Her eyes landed on the person's jugular, the intense beating of their heart embedding in her eardrums. "Please, just go away." She begged, turning away from them and covering her ears, placing her head in between her knees as she leant against the post.

"I can call you an ambulance." They persisted. "Miss, have you taken anything? Do you need an ambulance?"

Prim snapped her head up at them, anger now fully fuelling her. She sped towards them, her hand wrapped around their throat and slammed their back into a nearby tree. "I told you to go away. What is so hard to understand? Huh?" She snarled through her pointed teeth, her fiery gaze locked on their neck.

"I'm sorry." They gasped out, withering in her hold.

Prim sighed sadly, her face getting closer and closer. "You should have left me alone." She whimpered out, tears beginning to rush to her eyes. "Why didn't you go away?"

"Please-" they gasped out. "I'm sorry."

Prim let a small cry break through her lips. "Me too." She whispered against their neck, her teeth scratching along the skin. "But you should have-" she trailed off. "I'm so hungry." She whimpered quietly before her teeth clamped down, the blood rushing into her mouth.